𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Börja om från början

"Yeah next time let's stick to indoor activities," Jade said as she carried over a large picnic basket to the table.

Trinity nodded as she wiped the dirt off Jeyce's face and looked at Jon, who was staring at the flowing water next to them.

"I could jump in there," Jon said.

"No!" Everyone shouted.

ayraicy ✓ • 3h

"I won't touch another bike for the rest of my life," Ayra said as she walked into the house

Dwayne chuckled. "I didn't know how competitive you and Joe were, I'm sorry I shouldn't have made you guys race each other," Dwayne said.

Ayra rolled her eyes. Dwayne knew damn well that Ayra was competitive and so is everyone else in the family. He probably didn't know how violent they get while being competitive, but he still knew it was going to be a mess the moment he suggested they race up the trail against each other.

"But you beat him so that's all that matters," Dwayne said.

Ayra smiled. "Yeah, I did," Ayra said.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up," Dwayne said as he picked Jasmine and Tiana.

Simone and Ayra intertwined their arms and followed Dwayne up the stairs.

"We have to try dirt bikes next," Simone said.

Ayra chuckled. "Definitely," Ayra agreed.

Alaysia Anita Ketleyn de Solis Ulhôa (born 2 June 1991), known professionally as Anitta (Portuguese: [ɐˈnitɐ] ⓘ), is a Brazilian-American professional wrestler, singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, television host, businesswoman, and record producer

alaysiaanitta ✓ • 50m

"Is he still blowing up your phone?" Alaysia asked Ayra

"Of course, he is," Ayra answered as she put her phone on Do Not Disturb.

An hour before Ayra met up with Alaysia, she and Dwayne had a big fight after Ayra found out Dwayne had loaned money to one of her uncles on her mother's side of the family.

Ayra felt that Dwayne should have discussed it with her before giving the money. Matter of fact, he shouldn't have ever been in a conversation with her uncle about money.

Dwayne failed to see the issue at hand, believing that he should care for her uncle as though he were already part of the family.

Ayra disliked lending money to her family because it fostered ongoing dependence on her financially. Ayra asked Dwayne to consult her before giving money to her family. Dwayne then made an insensitive remark, suggesting Ayra was cold-hearted. This escalated into a broader argument, as Dwayne felt unappreciated for wanting to support Ayra and her family financially.

Ayra stormed out of the house after that and called Alaysia to hang out so she could blow off some steam.

"I don't fully understand why it bothers you when he spends money on you and your family. Could you please explain what the issue is?" Alaysia asked.

Ayra explained that she did not want him to harbor resentment over the money and effort he had put into the relationship, saying, "I don't ever want him to wake up one day and say, 'Look at what I've done for you and all this money I've spent on you,' and then break my heart."

Alaysia nodded. "Damn, okay I get it but Dwayne isn't that guy, Ayra," Alaysia said.

"You don't know that," Ayra said.

Alaysia shook her head. "You're judging him and assuming he'll become a monster even though he hasn't done anything to harm you," Alaysia said.

"It's just a fear, I don't know how to explain it but sometimes I hear a voice in my head that's like don't trust it, don't trust him," Ayra said.

"Are you Randy now? What the fuck? What the hell happened for you to have that kind of negativity in your head?" Alaysia asked.

"The men in my life," Ayra answered.