As good as dead, "hello"

Start from the beginning

"Right in they're should be some" he said pointing to a closet door "take as many as you need"

She nodded making her way to the door but before her hand reached the handle Mr d had spoke.

"I've gotta get somewhere so could you shut the door behind you?" He said picking up what seemed like a couple binders,
"Yeah of course!" He had thanked her and then made his way out.

Now she opened the closet door and had flicked on the light looking around to find the pencils, when she found them she started grabbing them until she pulled the last one out Somthing had fell out of it she barely caught it but she saw it from the corner of her eye.

She bent down and picked it up, it looked like paper from an composition notebook that had been crumbled up so many times it was impossible to even see the blue lines.

But she had unraveled the rolled up paper to see if anything was written. What she was not expecting to see was her own name.

~ Chapa, drop it now. Stop before I do hurt you or someone else. DROP IT~

She stood in shock, keeping her eyes locked on the "last drop" it in big red letters.

Until she unfroze and freaked out that she had thrown the paper and stumbled back into the wall behind her. She quickly fumbled with her back pocket to grab her phone and text Bose.

*Meet me by the east side bathroom in five*

Clicking her phone off and shoving the phone and paper back into her pocket and grabbed the colored pencils making her way back to miss j's room.

"Here you go!" Chapa had huffed

"Thank you h-" but before miss J could continue chapa cut her off,

"May I use the restroom it's an emergency"
She spoke so fast she could barely even make out her own words but miss J had nodded and let her go.

Chapa didn't walk. No, she ran to the east side bathrooms and when she saw Bose there she basically threw herself at him bursting into tears to the point she couldn't even hold herself up anymore the she started falling.

But bose caught her sliding down the wall and holding her head well she bawled into his shoulder.

"Chapa. Talk to me what the fuck happened" he said after she had calmed down, raising her head to look him in the eyes.

"I got a note, another one" she trembled to grab it from her back pocket but when she had it in her hand she gave it Bose.

His eyes scanned it, his gazed started of worried but as he read the note completely his expression was complete anger.

"What the fuck is this!" He basically shouted
But Chapa shushed him seeing as they were still in the hallway.

"I don't know" she was still trying to steady her breathing

"Where did you find it?" He questioned not taking his eyes from the paper.

"Mr D's art room, I was sent to grab pencils by miss Jen and when I pulled the last pack of pencils the note had fallen with it" Chapa looked at her boyfriend and then grabbed his hand making them stand up,

"We have to get back to class but keep the note I don't wanna hold on to it" she said wiping her tear stained face.

Bose nodded pulling her into a hug and planting a kiss on her head, "text me as soon as you get out of class" pulling her in one more time then letting go and turning on his heel to make his way back to class.

| Tuesday, 1:12 |

Chapa sat at the table in the library staring at the same bookshelf lost in thought until a sudden figure had came into view.

"Chapa, are you ok?" Bose had said quietly
She had just shook her head no, because she wasn't she really really wasn't.

"I'm scared." She mumbled

Bose sat next to her "then stop this Chapa, stop trying to continue finding out what happened to Mika Macklin"

Tears fell from her face " I can't, I won't." She said sniffing.

"Chapa you are terrified just stop please! I'm begging you because if you don't I will tell the cops" Bose said like he was disappointed in himself.

And with that Chapa stood so fast "No." she said clenching her fist "I told miles I'd get his sister justice and that's exactly what ill do"
She looked Bose straight in the eyes "and if you tell the cops.." she closed her eyes and let the last three words fall out of her mouth ".. we are over"

She grabbed her backpack and hooked it over her shoulder not looking back to see Bose's reaction.

(Ok so maybe I decided to just right part 2 now🫣 but anyways I'm thinking of making this like 6 parts long or you guys can decide how long you want it to be but ya! So I'll be really only updating the as good as dead series!)

( anyways I hope you like!! And please comment some things you think might happen!!)