The Baby!?

*2 months later*
   After Sportacus and Y/N have already been together for about half a year, and they realized how perfect they were for each other and how fast they fell in love, they wanted kids! Buuuut... it turns out SPORTACUS ALREADY GOT Y/N PREGNANT 😦... Y/N decided to take  tests to make sure, and they came back positive, Y/N was pregnant. Y/N told Sportacus that she was pregnant,
   "So you mean to tell me that... you are pregnant?..." said Sportacus, confused.
   "Yes... I am..." Said Y/N.
   "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I'm GOING TO BE A DAD!!!" Shouted Sportacus happily.
   Sportacus was so excited that he actually passed out... it was hilarious, but you tried not to laugh and help him up.
   "I'm ok..." Said Sportacus woozy.
You chuckled a little bit because his hat fell off, and you can see his beautiful blond curls in his hair and his pointy elf ears. You play around with his hair and his ears, but he gets embarrassed because elf ears are very sensitive.
   Later that day, you and Sportacus decided to announce to the town about the pregnancy. After you told all of the Lazytown citizens, they all clapped and cheered for the new family, but when everyone already went home, only one person stayed... Robbie Rotten.
   "Wow, Sporta-Flop... you finally did it. You started a family... congratulations, Y/N and Sportacus." Said Robbie calm. After Robbie said that, he walked away back to his home
   "I have literally never seen Robbie so calm before... it almost feels illegal..." Said Sportacus confused
   "Yeah... I agree, " you said, agreeing and jokingly.
   Later that day, you and Sportacus go home and start talking about baby names. You guys want something Icelandic because Sportacus is from Iceland. You two seem to agree on a name for if it's a boy and if it's a girl, if it is a boy, you will name it Magnús and if it's a girl, Jera. (You can pick other names if you don't like these Icelandic ones, btw)

♡ Sportacus × Reader ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें