✨Chapter 7: First day of class, and guess what? I know you know✨

𝙰𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Hiro is preparing me right now, because today... Is the day I'm going back to class...

Well, this body is going back to class, but me, the soul who possess this body is only going to attend the school for the first time...

I won't lie if I said I don't care, like- I know I'm a smart mf, but I'm not familiar in fantasy kind of lesson, do they have math? Science? Pretty sure they have, but what kind of lesson do they do? If I don't understand it, then more reason to die.

Speaking of dying, the last time attempt failed, hiro was able to get me on the infirmary, which made me not attend my first day of class. And the knife! Did it just slip in my heart or something? I'm pretty sure if someone got stab in the chest they automatically die! How in the heck did the nurse say that it did not hit my heart!?

Well, nevermind that. I failed, so my next plan is.... The rooftop!

Because as long as I know, because I'm the one who killed myself, I died by jumping on the rooftop.

And this school is more higher than my previous school in my previous life, so there is no doubt that I will die in that rooftop!

I just need to find a way to lose my way out of hiro's sight. (ᴀ/ɴ: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴋɪ ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴢɪᴏ, ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪʀᴏ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ's ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ)

"Young master, you're ready. And right now, we have 1 hour before the class's starts, so do you want to take a stroll?" Hiro then stands straight.

I just took stroll, so maybe I should just go to the classroom, and wait.

"Can we just wait on the classroom?" I look at him. He bowed his head signing to me that he agrees.

I walk to the animals, then pats their heads, before we leave.

We're now outside, and I see many students in the campus already.

As I walk, I can feel many of them look at me, the other whispering to each other but when I look at them, they immediately stop and are avoiding my gaze.

And even if it's a whisper, I can still hear them, I don't know if because I now have a good hearing, or they are just dumb to whisper each other when people hears them, because it's too loud to call it as whispering.

"Look... He's back.."

"Of course he's back, she's coming too. So of course he's here for her.."

"There something different though.. Why is he with his.. Butler? I thought it's not needed?"

Ehem... I know it is not public yet, but! If I met that FL, I would slap her. Why? Because of her dumbass self. Like even in the novel, there are times- no TOO many times that I would like to slap this girl for being so dumb.

Like imagine, almost got into an accident, almost got grope, almost died by her friends or other people, but she still chose to be slave for them? Like girl, they're commoner and your literally an aristocratic girl, even if you're poor, you still have a title. And you literally just let your self just get controlled by shitty mf!?

I know your naive, but I can't believe your naiveness! How can you still not realize that you should protect yourself! And not rely on the ML?

I don't want to be a jerk or anything, even though I'm already am. But, all she have is her beauty, and having that as my crush? Ah nah. I want my crush to know how to protect herself, and not act like a weakling, that's why she's always getting bullied. Yeah, she's smart. But can her intelligence protect her from getting killed? I'm pretty sure only expert can.