ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 81 {TᕼE ᗩᑎTIᑫᑌE ᔕTOᖇE}📠

Начните с самого начала

"Woody? Aren't we... Aren't we going to Bonnie?" Flory asks, his hand wrapped around my own like a confused little kid.

"I know, I know. But my friend might be in there." Woody keeps peaking inside, his mind elsewhere.

Yeah she was just a friend huh? Ugh, what's wrong with me, why does this make me so uncomfortable and insecure?

"Friend?"

Woody turns, now back from fairy land "Oh, a friend, uh... Well, a friend is..." Woody's takes a moment to think this through "Well, a friend is like you and me!"

"Trash?" Forky beams.

Woody: Trash, like... Yes. And I'm very worried that she might be lost.

"But Woody, Bonnie's right there." Forky turns, not seeming to excited about all this either and pulls me with in toward the RV park, But he doesn't get far.

"Yeah. Yeah. We'll have you back before she wakes up. Come on." Woody swoops the fork up and hops onto the door preparing to enter through the letter box slot.

"Woody, I'm not so sure this is a good idea, we don't have much time." I step forward looking inside, a shiver going up my spine. Something about this place is making me nervous, and it's not just the idea of rejection but something isn't right, I don't feel okay. "This doesn't feel very safe, maybe we should come back later with some of the others and that way we can-"

"Y/n this will be quick, don't you worry, I'm here." Woody assured me but it doesn't really help, this place is giving me the creeps. Woody usher me over with a hand and he shimmers through and drops to the floor inside. There he picks himself up and ushers me again, through the glass.

I look behind myself one last time but decided to just give in. Let's hope we have no luck and we are out of her soon. Following the cowboys actions I climb up and slide through the letter slot, where I fall onto the shop and am steadied by a half distracted sheriff, already looking around for...

"Bo?" He calls out into the still, closed shop.

"Bo?" Forky repeats.

Woody and Forky check the lamp, calling out the toys name but find nothing, wander though the isles of vintage and aged pieces of furniture. Many items collecting dust, honestly I don't see how she would be here, it's not really screaming that Bo would be here.

"Bo?"

"Bo?"

Something about an old and dusty antique shop is a bit erie, I feel like we're being watch.

"Bo?" Woody Kees softly calling while Forty starts putting little twists on the word, sounding to be getting a little bored.

"Bo, are you in here?" I call out, waiting to spud supportive and like I'm not completely against this. I don't like looking into the depths of darkness in this place, but Forky is making me feel a little better. The sound of him playing with the word Bo, bubbling the B.

We so far have no luck and honestly it makes me feel a little less stressed, I thought my whole world was about to come crumbling down there for a moment.

"Bo." Forky has gotten bored of this and plays around with the name more, it's a little funny to here honestly. He's coming out of his shell, Woody doesn't really pay any mind to it "Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo- Can we go back to Bonnie now? I don't see your friend."

We halt where we are and Woody links his thumbs into his belt talking a final look around.

"Yeah, okay. She's not in here. Come on, let's go." Woody seems to agree and wrapping an arm around my shoulder, ready to head out. We did try, it's a shame and also a relief... for me but I would never let Woody know that.