*~chapter 1- Son's of satan ~*

*^*

At my school, there is this group of long-haired dudes, they seemed pretty cool but I've always been warned about them, even some teachers told me to stay away because supposedly they're into some weird shit. But I have always been curious about what they did that was so bad, they came into school wearing black jeans, leather jackets, and band tees, I hang out with the popular girls, I have no idea why because I love metal and It's hard fitting in with them. One day, I decided to dress up how I wanted and listen to my music, I walked into school and I instantly caught their eyes. They held up the devil horns at me and smirked, somehow I managed to build up the confidence to approach them. "Hey pretty girl" Mason said, "hey Mason" I replied, "Call me Spike" he said smirking, I chuckled and nodded, I got introduced to the other guys, Death and Damion, Damion was wearing a Metallica shirt and the other 2 were wearing a 'Son's Of Satan' shirt, I pointed to his shirt and said "never heard that band before, is it good." He nodded and stared at the other guys, he passed me a tape and said "listen." I put the tape in my walk man and played it. It sounded very evil and I was digging it, "I love it" I said head banging, he smirked and stood up on the table. "SATAN IS GOING TO COME FOR YOU ALL" he yelled, I laughed as everyone looked terrified, the girls who I used to sit with were practically crying.
*^*

"How come you left the other girls Jessy?" Spike asked, I shrugged and said, "they don't approve my music" he smiled and said "welcome to the Son's Of Satan" I smiled and he kissed my hand, "fuck this, all of you come with me" he yelled walking out of the cafeteria, we all followed after him to his van, "where are we going?" I asked getting in the passenger seat, "our cave" he said proudly, I smiled and watched as we drove away.

                                                                                                         *^*

_354 words_

Im posting a new chapter everyday so if you have any ideas, please comment and I'll make them into something :P
Thanks for reading <3