welcome to hell

your POV:

its so dark...why is it dark?, were am I? all I remember was running...running from someone until everything went dark. gasping for air I wake up my body aching like I just got hit by a bus, holding my head I look around seeing a red sky with a pentagram? and people no....creatures like people. looking down at my body I see my legs...they looked so different were they paws, my clothes were torn almost burned. standing up I walk around seeing the streets filled with people of all shaped and sizes, walking past a window I turn back looking at my reflection through the glass, I had ears...long ears, bunny ears, my skin was a light warm brown, my eyes were golden yellow and my hair was long a mixture of brown and white. feeling something fluffy I look back seeing a little tail wiggling it a little "iv officially lost my damn mind..." I say before turning around to continue walking before I run into something or someone... "Hay watch were your- going...woah babes you look like shit, ya new here?" looking up I see a person, a very...tall person, he had four arms and was Wearing a pink and white suit, his skin or fur? was as white as snow, hesitantly I nod "hmm usually I charge for favors but I'm feelin nice~ if ya don't gotta place to stay I know some were ya could go, if you want, follow me" as he walks down the street I follow not far behind "what's ya name babes?" "uhm...im y/n", "I'm angel dust remember the name~" he said with a wink as we walk up to this building with a big sign that said hazbin hotel, opening the door we walk in, the inside was not the...best condition but it was still nice, it had a bar with a couch and a Tv. a woman stormed over holding a spear, she had an X over her eye wearing red and black with pale grey skin and long hair "angel!!! were the hell have you been" she pointed the spear at him as he held his arms up "relax I was out doing some work when I stumbled across cotton tail here" cotton tail?, putting the spear down she looks at me "whos this?" "just a newbie I ran into on the way, thought Charlie could check her in" I waved a little awkward hi "I'm y/n" "hi I'm-" "Vaggieeee!!!!" a girl yelled from across the room, rushing over she spotted me "there you are I-" she gasps "hi I'm Charlie!!! I'm the owner of this hotel are you looking to join!?" she said excitingly as she shakes my hand "I would but I don't have any money-" "no need, you can stay here for free, this is a hotel for rehabilitating sinners!" "sinners?...what do you mean sinners, and what is this place?" "ya don't know? your in hell babes" hell? did I die- did he...kill me, so many thoughts were rolling through my head before Charlie snapped me out of my thoughts "well it seems that you already met angel dust and vaggie! but there's three more people you should meet, uhh vaggie were is Alastor and niffty?" "alastors in his radio tower and nifftys...doing niffty things, ill go get alastor" she said walking off before Charlie grabbed my hand dragging me to the bar "this is our bar and this is husk our bartender!" it was a cat like person with red wings grey fur and a beer bottle in his hand, he was wearing a red bow tie and a top hat, he gave me a quick glance "sup kid" before taking a chug at his bottle. vaggie soon came down with a man behind her. he was wearing a red pinstripe suit with black pants and red hair, he had deer ears and antlers? With a very unsettling smile across his face, "that's alastor he is our facility manager" he walk up to me to shake my hand "Alastor pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure, and who might you be my dear?" something felt off about him I feel like running but yet I cant, "i-im y/n..." I said looking up at him, he was very tall and his hands were like claws, how can an animal such as a deer look so...terrifying. "quite a lovely name you have dear" he said, his smile seeming to get even wider, his voice was like that of an old radio....

Hello and thank you for reading the story, just wanted to let you know that I have a Tumblr that I frequently post at in my bio if your interested. Enjoy the series and stay tuned!