Lovers of death ᡣ𐭩

What if Y/n died that night

Part two

MASONS POV

i hold Y/n. "I love you so so much" She says "No y/n help is on the way" I say and she outs her soft hand on my cheek "I love you to the moon and beyond" She says and hands me a necklace.

The necklace with the ring i was going to give her on her 18th birthday. Which was in a few months"How did you find it" I chuckle threw my tears "I know mason" She smiles "My beautiful boy, May the next one love you twice as much as i do" She says and rubs my cheek, "Im not letting you go" I hold her "Mason, Im done" She says gloomy, a single tear comes from her left eye "Im never going to find another y/n.. I want you" I say. "Your going to be okay" She smiles "What about the plans we made.." I say and cry "Dont cry Masey" She giggles "Ill watch over you" She kisses my nose "Im going to kill myself if you go.." I say "No dont" She yells "I am"

Everyone is watching us. "PLEASE" she begs "No im not  loving another person" I say and she sighs "I love you" She smiles.

She stops breathing

"Y/n?" I say and chuckle a bit "Y/n" I say "Y/N!!" I say and scream, My tears pour, her hand drops from my cheek "NO" her mom yells and runs to us "Y/n please" I check for her heart "No" I say and i sob, I hug her and kiss her.

The ambulance come, they run inside her room "Sir please hand her to us" They and a refuse "Mason" My dad says "Please son its to late" her dads starts to cry "IM NOT LEAVING HER" I hold her, the necklace falls to the floor.

They take her from me, I scream and cry, I try to grab her back,  My dad, Y/n dad and tristan hold me back. "PLEASE LET ME GO" I scream and her mom hugs me "Im sorry mason, shes gone" her mom sobs

~~~~~~

I wake up, My head pounding, I grab my phone. It takes a while for my realty to sink in "Oh" I say, my heart sinks. Her Funeral was soon, I open my side table drawer, Inside was Y/n bra, lip gloss, prefume. Her favorite hoodie of mine, and a pice of her hair. "I was the problem" I say, I look at my eyes, bloodshot. I was smoking, and on drugs, y/n would be so disappointed, I walk downstairs "Morning mason" My mom smiles and i nod "How you feeling" She asks, i shrug "shes in a better place.." my mom starts. I began to cry "Mason please dont start again, she was miserable" My mom rubs my back, I hear my sister walk in "Mason shes going to be fine" Brooke says "I want her back, bring her back please" I beg and my mom shakes her head "We all wish that mason. It hurts me to see you like this" Brooke says.

I sob i put my hood up, It smells like. y/n "I want her in my arms one last time, one last kiss, one last I love you" I say "Mason look at me" my mom says I shake my head,  i didn't want her to know. "mason please" She grabs my face and she gasps "Mason dont tell me" She says and brooke covers her mouth "Im sorry" I say "Show me your arms" She says "Please dont make this hard for us" brooke says "Im done" I whisper "Mason, Please" My mom grabs my arm and lefts my sleeve, Cuts burn marks everywhere "Masey my mom says,  "Im going back to bed" I say and walk away.

"Y/n please save me" I whisper and look at her picture, her smile was so bright. The candle burned sadder "I love you" I cry myself asleep.
~~~~~
"On y/n 18th birthday.. I was going to be a married man" I say and speak to the crowd "It was our little secret, We would never break up." I smile, "My beautiful girl" I look at her casket, Her lifeless body sits there, No heart beating, "I wish, i was there to help her" I say and look down "I reamber the day i met her, It was clear as the night sky" I smile "I gave her flowers and a letter" I smile "Here is that very letter"

dear y/n

      You are the prettiest girl in the entire milky way, your eyes glow in the moonlight and shine at sunrise, the day i meet you, i feel in love. You're kind, pretty, sweet, and beautiful. You make my heart shine. Love isnt about kissing or big gifts. It's about whats in the inside, whenever im around you, it's like something is inside of me trying to hug and love you. Will you be my Valentine?