I. Nico

Today was the first day at my new school. Breathe Nico, it's going to be fine. You're a Sophomore, don't be a wimp.

I walk into school with my child hood best friend Reyna. She was always there for me. When people started to call me an 'emo freak!' She was there for me. When I told her I was gay, she was there for me. She had this thing for a girl anyway, so it's not like she wouldn't've accepted me.

Gosh, school. I forgot it existed for a second. "You ok Nico?" Reyna asked.

"Yeah," I lied. "I just hope people are different here."

Reyna bent down to look at me and said "There's a reason I got your dad to switch your school to mine."

I took a deep breathe and walked to my first period class. When I walked in I saw this guy. He had sea-green eyes that made me feel like I was drowning. He had black hair, he was tan, and damn, he had ABS. I noticed that I was staring and so I looked away and quickly went to the back of the classroom.

I looked back and saw him making out with a blonde. I mean, why wouldn't he be straight? He looked the part, why not BE the part. I turned away and pulled out "The Hunger Games". It was a really good book so far. And apparently there are 3 more books.

I saw the guy looking at me and I had to turn away to hide a blush. Great. Another one of my crushes is gonna make fun of me. Instead he came over and started... a conversation? "How far are you into the book?" I gave him a look that signaled my confusion, "The Hunger Games, how far are you into it?"

"I have a few chapters left." God, he smelled like the sea. Now I want to go to the beach.

"I love the Hunger Games. Tell me, are you team Peeta or team Gale?"

"Gale. They were together before Peeta ruined it all." I think I broke him because he looked angry, sad, confused, and hot all at the same time.

"But Peeta!"

"But Gale!

"But Peeta!"

"But Gale!"

"Ugh. I'm not winning this, am I?"

"Nope." I said with a smile.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Nico Di Angelo, yours?"

"Percy Jackson."

A/N Sorry it's short. It would be longer but this is just the beginning. See you all soon.