"I feel like they both will kill each other." Soobin said. "come on it's a haunted house, with my 3 years experience of matchmaking, if anything happens, they'll just get more close to each other." 

"yeah..more close to each other..in hell" Kai said and backed out to hear what Haeun and Taehyun are saying.

"stop reading so much wattpad Mia, I swear to god." sooya said.

"and how many couples you've made?" beomgyu asked.

"uhhh 4.."

" and how long did they stay together?"

"the longest one was 9 months.."

"yeah definitely not weird..9 months."

"Ok last thing, I'm putting them together!" 

everyone sighed, and agreed. "then sooya go with Soobin and Beomgyu." 

"I mean I don't even have a choice..."

I nodded as I heard kai say to Haeun and Taehyun "You guys fight like babies, you know that right?" 

"Not everyone's like you!" Taehyun said back.

"yeah and that is exactly why yall fight like babies." 

Third person pov 

Haeun looked up at the hospital's name, that was abandoned. Everyone entered and split up. Beomgyu, Soobin and Sooya entered a big room. Taehyun and Haeun walked down a hallway. Mia and Kai went to another corridor. 

"I swear to god you asshole, if you cling onto me one more time , i'm leaving you here! IM SERIOUS!" haeun whispered loudly. 

"WHAT CAN I DO!? ITS TOO DARK AND THERE ARE SPIDERS EVERYWHERE!"

"JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME!" She slapped away Taehyun's arm. Taehyun rolled his eyes and hugged her.

"HOE-" she tried to move Taehyun but they both fell on the ground. "I HATE YOU"

"Do you know that your laugh is scarier than this whole place?" Mia asked. "uhh Yes?" kai said still laughing.

"THEN STOP LAUGHING, YOU MIGHT HAVE A CUTE FACE BUT YOU POSSESS A DEMONIC LAUGH!"

"it's not my fault! make complaint about it to my parents." 

As soobin was looking around the room, he felt a hand on this shoulder. His whole body froze, he slowly turned behind and it was beomgyu. "FUC-" He twisted beomgyu's ear as he cried in pain. "he's such a jerk sometimes" sooya said and sighed. "i know right? Bitch gave me a heart attack." 

Haeun and Taehyun got startled by hearing their names being called. "Haeun..."

"chill, im sure its just Kai or Beomgyu."

they walked a bit more and again got startled by the banging on the room door beside them. "haeun...please let's run..I still have to live my life i'm so young.." 

"I think it's just Soobin, Sooya and beomgyu in the room..they're trying to scare us.." Haeun gulped.

"but thats the only way into that room! Are you dumb? If they came we should've seen them.." 

"Taehyun change of plans....RUN"

They both screamed as they ran and came outside. The other duo and peer got scared by their screaming too so they came outside as well. Everyone was panting heavily. 

"We heard banging noises against the door..beside the nurse's office room."  Haeun said.

"None of us went there." Soobin said.

"nuh uh we didn't go there too.." Mia said.

"oh my fucking god..." Haeun ran her fingers through her hair. "well, but that was exciting for sure. Also why were you guys calling our names? That sounded so creepy bruh." 

"what are you talking about?" Sooya said.

"Yeah..like what are you talking about?" kai asked.

"Are you guys being serious right now?" Taehyun asked as he furrowed his brows.

"why would we joke about this?" Beomgyu said.

"...guys...hell no." Haeun said.

"both of you heard it?"

"both of us.."

"y'all....RUN" 

That's how the group just experienced a creepy shit in that abandoned hospital and ran for their lives.

-----------

thats it for todayyy 

this was such a long chapter pheew

tell me how you like ittt mwahh love yall.