sekiei: oh you mean my own shikigami?...

...he finally gets up form the bed to see that he is covered in bandages...

mecidine pocket: you seem to have your arcanum linked to your soul...that is... ugh...such a pain to live with if you ask me...but Ms. Z said that she wants to talk with you...

...he turned to live after realizing what the young boy is capable of, where he gets the papers all ready and accounted for, since the damages to the hospital can be repaired since the shikigamis' brawl adjacent didn't do much damage that was caused by the special grade cursed spirit that has appeared within the foundation's hospital...

sekiei: alright...

medicine pocket: and then later i might have the bright idea to cut you open to see how that cursed energy works...

sekiei: i think you'd better not know what it's made out of...

...he looked all around the tent and he made it out of there, seeing that there is the foundation working with a nearby construction company sent to repair the wreckages...

sekiei: i did all of this?

...he walked around the foundation seeing the remains of the cursed spirit that is being bagged up and the shikigami that was defeated by him in a fair hunt that has been bagged up, and sent for research purposes...as he can clearly see that the foundation seem to be employing men and women with wands roaming all over...

sekiei: there's some curse users here...seriously the place is pretty strange for a western part of curse society...

???: close enough...but that's not it...

...he turned around seeing that it is none other than one of the workers...or at least someone who is associated with the foundation in some way...

sekiei: huh?...and who are you?

...he is now seeing it's some girl with a simple bow and arrow, and he swore that he could remember that even if it's 1999 guns and other kinds of firearms are popular enough to be used, but if she could be some curse user if he could get past whatever terminology that people out there in the west uses, he'd be surprised as well...

sekiei: and who're you?

leilani: aloha! you must be the arcanist who stopped a giant bug form smashing the hospital!

sekiei: excuse me?...oh alright i think i remember now...

leilani: oh! i'm leilani by the way, i'm form-

sekiei: oh so you're Polynesian!

leilani: oh no! i'm Hawaiian!

sekiei: still Polynesian to me!...hope that maui didn't burn your house down!...ok so why are you here?...better not tell me it's 1999!

leilani: oh, it's not that! i just want to meet you and then escort you to where Ms.Z wants to talk you you!...something about you being cursed?

sekiei: oh...got it!...and second, i'm not cursed! it's more like that i'm-...ok i'm cursed since i got my shikigami...so lead the way! but where am i exactly?

leilani: this is the foundation...we find arcanist for mankind!

sekiei: oh and so why are you here?

leilani: well ms. Z said that she wants to meet you! 

sekiei: ok...so lead the way now!

...and she does so, but this leaves the boy mostly unaware of what is in here, and why didn't they defend themselves against the special grade cursed spirit that he has to fight off and save them soon after waking up and then passing out after using up his cursed energy...still not knowing what will happen to him in the end...