We saw two figures in the distance waving in the distance. That must be Bryan and Taylor. We pulled up and parked in their driveway. I was filled with excitement as we were finally meeting with them! My heart was beating fast as fuck!

Jennah's Viewpoint

"Hey! It's so nice to finally meet you two!" Bryan greeted, giving me a hug.

"It's nice to meet you! We've been waiting for this day!"

"So have we, You guys are gorgeous in person," Taylor complimented.

"Thank you," Charlie said.

"Thank you for having us," I said.

"We've watching you guys for a while and we love the genuine energy you guys bring to the table. We love the other girls too," Taylor said.

"My girl said it best. Let's go inside now before the mosquitos get us," Bryan said, running inside.

Walking inside the home, we were met with a big chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. The interior was a cream color with a brown accent. The home smelled like lavender and fresh fruits. The place was spacious and elegant. Charlie and I were speechless. Coincidently, we both said wow at the same time.

"So before we start, we both agreed that ten thousand dollars is good?" Taylor asked.

"Hell fucking yeah," Charlie shouted.

"Absolutely,"

"Okay! Well that settles it. So about the video...it is a truth or dare. The fans send us suggestions and we must abide by them. They commented a few things and I hope you guys are ready," Bryan explained.

"Lordy, I wonder what they gonna put us through," Charlie said, shaking her head.

"From the comments I have seen, I expect the most," Taylor added. "We are going to go and meet the others. We will be down in the basement. That's where the game section is and the hangout spot.

He lead us downstairs and it was just as beautiful as the upstairs. Here we met a Tiktoker, Spice, beauty guru, Sariya, and  streamer, Kent. Spice is a man.

"Oh my gosh! You're Sariya! I love watching your videos!" Charlie said.

She went over to her, and they both shared a warm hug, expressing their excitement for the day ahead. After exchanging pleasantries and introductions, we all gathered around, eager to begin our collaborative project. Bryan suggested that we take a moment to relax and get to know each other better before diving into work. We spent some time snacking, sharing funny stories, capturing memorable moments with the camera, and discussing our aspirations for future endeavors. As the clock ticked away, Taylor and Bryan hinted that it was time to start filming. A wave of nervousness washed over me as I wondered how everything would unfold. With the camera set up and ready to go, the countdown to action began.

"Wassup!" Bryan greeted with exciting energy. "Look at what we got here! We got special guests Jennah and Charlie, Sariya, Kent, and Spice. Today we are doing a very spicy challenge. We are going to play truth or dare with suggested made by fans. Whatever the audience tells us to do, we have to do it. There's no backing out,"

We all greeted ourselves and the game has quickly began. After what felt like hours, we got to the juicy suggestions. I was getting anxious at this point. I don't know if they were trying to be nice by holding off the intimate suggestions or was trying to make light of the game, but I can feel it coming.

"Bossy girl2.0 said...she dares Jennah to give Charlie and one minute lap dance " Taylor said.

Everybody looked at us in shock. Charlie covered her face because she nervous. She was giggly and smiling. I'm nervous myself. What if I mess up?