Explain

Jisung and Chan explained everything to Felix in their way back to the dorms. And the alpha boy was happy no serious damage was caused to the boy even though he was on some pretty medication. And once they reached home they saw Jeongin was patiently waiting for them in the living room . But that patience flew out the window the second their main door opened and the three entered inside. Soon as Chan was fully inside Jeongin was by his side cuddling into him and asking what happened at the doctor's.

Chan and Jisung not in a mood to explain the things 5 more times quickly asked everyone to gather around in the living room . And soon as everyone was there Jisung started speaking.

Js: No about his heat and pheromones they will be back to normal soon. His pheromones will be back to its usual strength and smell in a couple of days and his heat cycle will be back to normal from his next heat onwards.

Lk: that's good. Chan hyung you're lucky nothing is seriously wrong. But like we said no more unnecessary medication or treatment alright ?

Chn: yes. Also there is more.

Hj: what do you mean hyung.

Js: About future pups and pregnancy.

I.n: wait is chan hyung .

The youngest was starting to get worried as he grew restless in his alpha's hold and Hyunjin in response just tightened his grip silently reassuring his mate.

Js: no don't worry you definitely still fertile. But the thing is that , the doctor told us chan will have trouble GETTING pregnant. Like conception will be hard in his case. But she assured us that once chan is able to get past that tiny hurdle he will have a healthy pregnancy if his health stays like this or improves. So in short getting pregnant will be hard but staying pregnant won't be .

Sm: ahh so. It seems like chan hyung was indeed lucky enough to escape without much serious damage.

Chn: to be honest. I really was lucky not because I didn't surgery serious damage but instead that Felix and Jisung found me when they did cause I don't think I would have stopped if they hadn't found me .

Js: we are glad we found you too.

Once he was sure his hyung was ok Jeongin finally calmed down falling limp back into his chest. And Hyunjin just silent hugged the boy with one hand while ruffling the younger slightly longer hair with the other hand.

The conversation went on for a while more with the boys discussing about various matters including their future come back , health of each members. Upcoming he and rut cycles and much more and somewhere along the way the topic changed to couple and relation ship when suddenly Felix spoke up in a white time which made it so that only Chan who was sitting near the younger Aussie was able to hear him.

Fel: Chan hyung can you meet me at our dorm's building roof top today evening. There is something I wanna discuss.

Chn: sure I'll be there tomorrow ok

Fel: ok..