╰ indulge me

credits: yueebby

link: https://www.tumblr.com/yueebby/728055424380796928/indulge-me-gojo-satoru-synopsis-you-and-gojo?source=share

synopsis you and gojo go on an overnight mission and it goes wrong in every way

contents so. much. pining. (2.8k words of it!?), one bed trope, whipped!gojo, ooc gojo, completely self indulgent, a lot of cardiovascular talk, they're first years in this!  

8k words of it!?), one bed trope, whipped!gojo, ooc gojo, completely self indulgent, a lot of cardiovascular talk, they're first years in this!  

Gojo Satoru was born blessed. From birth and to death he will always be honored. It wasn't his fault that the Heavens delighted in him. So when Yaga had announced that he and you would be sharing an overnight mission to Kyushu, he nearly leapt in joy (lucky him)!

You, on the other hand, were less than thrilled to find out that you were going to be traveling alone with Gojo Satoru. For two whole days. It was a death sentence.

"Make sure to text me, so I know you're not dead." Shoko looks between you and Gojo. Either your head will implode as a result of Gojo, or he is gonna be on the receiving end of your wrath. Shoko can't wait to see which.

"Do take pictures, I heard the onsens there are incredible." Suguru slyly adds. Satoru perks up at his comment. The two of them share a knowing look before Gojo speaks up.

"Wanna take a dip with me once we get there, [Name]?" He looks into your eyes, his lips are quirked upwards like he's up to no good (which he is). "I promise I won't take a peek!" He winks.

"Keep fantasizing, Gojo."

"Oh I will." He hums happily. The smile on his lips is kind of cute, you decide. Just a little.

— — — — — — —

Kurokawa, you come to find out is a very small town in Kyushu. So when people start to go missing, the entire town falls into shambles. Before your trip, Yaga had made it known the enemy you'd be facing.

"A common denominator of the missing persons is that they were all young women." He had warned you and Gojo. "It's an unidentified curse, but I trust that the two of you will be able to handle it."

Three missing girls. All under the age of 25. Two of which were locals, one being a tourist.

The moment you arrive on the island of Kyushu, your guard is higher than ever. This doesn't go unnoticed by Gojo.

"Don't tell me you're scared of some horny curse," He looks down at you as the two of you make your way down a small street to your ryokan. Kurokawa was a traditional town, its pride resting on the old culture causing it to be untouched by modern architecture.

Unamused by his nonchalant attitude, you decide to ignore his vulgar comment, "What grade curse do you think we're up against?"

He makes a noise to show that he's thinking. "Does it really matter? It'll be no match for me either way."