eatting disorder ᡣ𐭩

Y/N POV

I look at my food, I don't like food anymore "y/n?" Mason honey voice enters my ear "Hm?" I look up as he frowns "You need to eat" he says, "Oh okay" I pick up the fork and eat some chicken.

I eat about four bites "Are you ready to go?" Mason smiles "Yea" i say sadly "Check please" Mason says softly as the waiter comes over.

We finish paying, we exit the restaurant. I walk in-front of Mason, "Y/n come here" he jogs up to me "Whats wrong?" He says "nothing, just want to go home" I sniff and he bites his lip.

He slams the car door, "Y/n what is wrong?" He says while he backs up "Nothing" I look out the window. "Y/n i dont know what's happening but please im here if you ever at your lowest" he looks at me, "I know" I say softly.

We enter into the house, I feel so dizzy and weak. "Im gunna go watch tv wanna join?" Mason smiles "Yea give me a second" i walk to the bathroom.

Holy shit, I lean against the sink for support. I feel it in my throat.

Masons pov:

I put the food away and i head gagging from the bathroom "Y/n?" I run over to the bathroom.Her pale face is leaning over the toilet. Her hands shake, "im so sorry" she says with her tears flowing down her cheeks.

She finally finishes her episode, "Y/n why didn't you tell me" I say and she cries, "I was scared" she sobs, I get up and wet a washcloth. "Its okay, but you need to eat" I say and she nods. I wipe her face and help her up

Y/N POV.

Mason carrys me to the kitchen, He places me on the island, he walks to the fridge and grabs a applesauce and water "Please eat" he says and rubs my back, I take a few bites and finish it, "How do you feel" he smiles "Guilty" i say "Its okay if you eat" He says softly "Thank you" I say "I love you so much, we will get threw this together" he kisses my temple.

~~~~~~~

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE YOUR PRETTY <3

SRY THIS IS SHORT
IB emlovesthames
WORD COUNT:390