Universes List

So here we are for the reveal of what the new universes are going to be for this story only. I know that you want to see the MCU or Star Wars but they are only exclusive for my first universe reaction. The ones I have planned are going to be separate from this one but  I do have some ideas for this.

There are going to be a few that you would recognize but there's a majority that will be new. And who knows about some of them potentially being sneak peeks at a few stories that I have in mind. But hey, that's only just a little suggestion... maybe... just kidding. They are......... or are they?

Okey smokey, that's enough coming out of my nonexistent mouth for the time being. With these things out of the way, it is now time to present the new universes to be viewed for this story. They might be limited but hopefully, you all might like them and maybe I'll make them into their own story.

Jack Frost Izuku

Shang Chi Izuku

Cyclops Izuku

Vigilante Izuku

Hidden Singer Izuku

Breath Of The Wild

Quicksilver Izuku

Inkling Izuku

One Piece Live Action

Five Nights at Freddy's

Anti Quirk Izuku

Joker Izuku (Not the Clown)

Danny Phantom Izuku

Phoenix Izuku

Mortal Kombat 1 Reptile Izuku

Doctor Strange Izuku

Conduit Izuku

Star Lord Izuku

Genderbend Universe

Hazbin Hotel

So yeah, that's pretty much all of the universes that everyone is going to be viewing. Also, as is tradition with some of these, I will be showing Izuku's backstory but also gives Bakugo some redemption.in short, there's a lot of things to look out for and I can't wait to show you what is to come.

Happy Readings,
HelluvaMHAFan