Ellie angst HCs

My heart just decided to wake up and say "Give Angst" wow.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF-LOATHING

-Ellie's parents are divorced, and she lives with her dad. (Her mother cheated on her dad with another man.)

-Ellie's dad is sick, which is why she doesn't have enough money to go to Fashion School.

-When Ellie's dad died, Ellie took it hardly.

-A few weeks after her father died, Ellie began to wonder if her father's death was a punishment from god for her actions towards everyone.

-Ellie was once harassed by a street criminal after she got home.

-Ellie deep down didn't really mean any of the words she said before in the interview, but said it anyway because she knew there was no point in making amends with anyone. (And because she was suicidal.)

-She became suicidal after S1 had ended.

-Whenever at night when no one is looking, Ellie would smoke and sometimes burn her skin with cigarettes to punish herself for anything she did wrong.

-She sometimes like to refer to herself as a "Piece of shit" who doesn't deserve to live.

-She likes to pretend that she didn't regret anything, but in reality she did. (She never told anyone about it because she thought everyone hated her for it and wouldn't care.)

-She sometimes tries to be optimmistic, but fails.

-She self-loathes herself a lot, and doesn't believe Gabby actually loved her or forgave her. (She even considered on giving back or destroying the hand-made bracelet that she made for her.)

-The reason she didn't went through with self-harm or suicide is because of Gabby, but even then she's still insecure about their relationship.

-Nobody knows that she's self-loathing, and refuses to get therapy on purpose so she can punish herself.

Remember, If you are feeling depressed or suicidal, Please tell your loved ones or an adult to help you and call suicidal hotline.

While it doesn't really contain actual suicide in this chapter aside from mentions of it, It's best to tell someone if you're feeling depressed just in case.

Don't make a decision that you may regret in the future.