Chapter 1- The Sorting

Start from the beginning

"Why?" The girl asked.

She flipped her black hair out of the way and looked at me up and down.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to tell anybody about Father sending me to a muggle boarding school and Draco to Hogwarts.

"Uh-you see-uhm." I couldn't find what words to say.

"Oh, come on, blurt it out, or does the cat get your tongue?".

Everyone started to laugh, even Draco.

"Oh, come on. Pansy just stop prying into her personal life." The boy I had locked eyes with said.
I smiled at him, he looked at me and smiled back. I loved his smile already.

"Fine. What's your name, new girl?" Pansy asked.

"Melody. Melody Malfoy." I replied.

"Wait, are you two twins?" Anotehr boy with light brown hair asked as he pointed to Draco and I.

"Yeah." I answered.

"You never told me you had a twin, Draco, though I can see the resemblance." Pansy looked at Draco and I back and forth.

"How did you not figure that out, Pansy? They have the same hair color. The Malfoy hair color." Tom said in a flat tone.

Pansy started to argue back at him, and Draco kicked my foot.

"Ow!"
"Melody, can you get us some snacks from the Trolly?" Draco asked me.

"Oh! Yeah! Yeah, for sure!" I agreed.

Draco threw a couple of Galleons at me, and I caught them, almost dropping some. I saw Draco smirk as I got up to leave the compartment.

"I'll come too." Said the cute boy.

He stood up and opened the door for me. I walked for a bit until he stopped and pulled into an empty compartment.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. I didn't know what this guy was up to.

"So you're Draco's twin? I'm Mattheo Riddle." He held out his hand for me to shake.
I took his hand and smiled as I shook it.

My stomach filled with butterflies. I was already falling for this guy, I knew it.

"Is this all you pulled me in here for?" I asked while letting out a little chuckle.

"Uh, kinda." Mattheo said while he scratched the back of his neck nervously.
I smiled at him. I grabbed his arm, and we exited teh compartment. We made our way to the Trolly and bought one of everything.

"Hungry, huh?" Mattheo asked.

"Always." I answered through a mouthful of chocolate snitches.

Mattheo smiled at me as I kept stuffing more of them in my mouth. I love my food and I am not afraid to show that I do. Chocolate snitches are my favorite, they are like these little chocolate balls filled with caramel that you can make fly if you blow on it.

I never really understoodhow it worked but then again, I don't exactly know how any magic works, it just does.

Mattheo and I kept walking when I suddenly bumped into someone. The food I was holding went everywhere.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I wasn't looking-" I looked up to see the boy I had so many stories about.

Harry Potter.

"It's fine. I should have been looking as well." Harry said.

Mattheo was down on the floor picking up the food I had dropped. Harry and I both bent down to start picking up the food also.