Back to normal/consequences

It was a chilly day in London and Heather and Gwilym had been back home about a week due to Gwilym having to go back to work as did Heather .And as she was on the couch working from home that day she couldn't stop thinking about that night when Joe sent her a message to meet in the private room. So she told him to give her an hour and then she would be able to talk,so an hour later he Facetimed her instead.

      "You know we did nothing wrong sweetheart"said Joe,"I know but you saw me naked"replied Heather."And I thought you were beautiful"said Joe "and I enjoyed making love to my best friend "he added."Even if I'm married"replied Heather,"yes" said Joe,after the conversation ended Heather took a long bath thinking about Joe touching her and kissing her and ended up having an intense orgasm.But then she wondered did she make a mistake that night allowing Joe to carry through with his threesome but then she had to wonder could she do it again and the thought excited her.

     So the next day she talked to Gwilym about it and told him how she felt ,"honey you have to move past it because we have a lifetime of adventures together "he said ."I know "replied Heather ,"but there's something else you should know"said Heather."And what's that my love"replied Gwilym."Now you have to promise not to get mad when I tell you this"said Heather,"luv just spit it out"replied Gwilym,"I'm late and I think Joe has feelings for me"said Heather.

     "Are you saying you pregnant"asked Gwilym,"it's not certain but I've been like this since after New Year's  and I thought it was the change of life"said Heather.Two days later  Heather and Gwilym sat in a Doctor's office ."Well it looks like you conceived around or after Valentine's Day"said the Doctor and after everything was explained they went home."Honey when you reach your 16 week mark we can get a DNA test but for now let's enjoy this news"gushed Gwilym as he kissed Heather.

   "But I want you to work from home until after the baby is born"he added,and Heather agreed.But as she laid there that night she fantisized about Joe again and then worried if it turned out to be his child.The next day Heather took a walk around the city trying to calm her thoughts,but how long could she stay away from Joe and his need for her knowing that it would grow once he learned of her impending pregnancy.