Prologue part 2

Denji pov

I hear someone or something come this way and as it enters it is a child the same age as me but a bit taller as I see this person as Pochita was growling and barking at this person as the person looks at me. "Hello my name is Kira. I was wondering if I could live with you." the person said there voice was like that of an angel as I blushed this person had a hoodie that seemed as I look the person my eyes wonder however this was a cute person as we shake hands we made a deal that we both work together till the day we die as he manifest a weapon a sword that was made of something that looked like shadows. As I looked at him with a smile he was mine and only mine as I went back to the house with him by my side one day I will get out of debt so he does not have to worry for me ever again as that is my wish. As I look at the car that pulled up I see an old man. "Denji we have a Devil for you to hunt." He stated coldly as I looked at him he was not a nice person. He was using me as I saw two swords that were pitch black in Kira hands as we followed him as it looked like a fish with spider legs. "The Tuna Demon." Kira growled as he dodged the water bullet as I picked up Pochita as I look at him he slashed it side as he jumped off it as he landed on the ground as a smile spread across his face one of pure enjoyment as his eyes glowed red was in one of his eyes it looked like a demon eye as he blocked the attack that I did not see that coming as he slid back as he growled as that made me blushed as he cut both of the legs off of the Devil as stab Pochita into it head as I smiled as the debt collector clapped and smiled as I looked at him he threw me some money. It was 100,000 yen and I smiled. I wonder why he would give me so much of it? He must be kinder as Kira swords disappeared as I looked at the angel. He smiled as we walked off as we saw a store burning to the ground as Kira's bloodthirsty smile showed itself as I smiled. He was so cute when he was like that. As we got back home he was smiling. "What is your dream, Denji?" He asked as he looked me in the eyes. "To free myself out of debt and then we can work together for the rest of our lives." I told him as he looked then smiled. "I Promise that I will make that dream come true." He told me as I blushed as he looked at me then we both looked in the room that we had. It was not much but it was something to say the least and that is what matters. "Hey Kira, what is your dream?" I asked as he looked at me with a small smile not like the other smiles as I looked at them. His eyes were a deep red with a hint of yellow in there. It looked like devil eyes but they were so wonderful. "Well my dream is to see my big brother's land and rule over it with an iron fist." He stated with a smile a home land well then I will follow him as he is my savior. "Where is this home land?" I asked as his face smiled and grew bigger. "It is far far away and a place that values strength." He told me that I was happy to be alive with him as I smiled. It was far away and it seemed like I would like to go there. "How do you see this place in general?" I asked him as he looked at me as then he looked at me with cold eyes. "Well in one word this world is no more than hell." He told me as I looked at him he was right, this place is not anything to be proud of, it was something that it seemed like he was thinking. I thought I said something wrong as I look at him as he smiled at me as I looked at him.