Chapter 2

Recap : "I'm Ryujin, Shin Ryujin."

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
Meanwhile in America, two girls were sitting on the same bed staring at the phone. One seemed calm but the other one was too excited.

"So Ryujin! Where are you from?"
The person on the other side of the call asked.

"I'm from Korea but I recently moved to America."
The calm one replied.

"Are you pursuing education from America?"
He again asked.

"Yes, I'm pursuing business studies and accounts."
The girl said while the other one made a surprised face at her.

"That's nice!"
The person again said.

"Yeah, bye!"
The girl said. She seemed to not continue the conversation.

"Wait! Can we talk again someday?"
The person again said and this time, her lips curled up a little forming a smile.

"You can call me."
Saying that, she hung up the call.

"Damn you're such a liar!"
The other girl finally said and the first girl stood up and started searching for a book in the cupboard.

"Yeah whatever!"
The first girl replied still searching for the book.

"You lied about your education and faked your name! And that's okay but why did you tell him my name?!"
The short haired complained and the first girl took out a book and again sat back on the bed in front of her.

"As if you're the only Ryujin in this whole world."
The first girl said looking out from her book.

"You could've told him your name, as if you're the only Chaeryeong this whole world!"
Ryujin mimicked Chaeryeong who just chuckled at Ryujin who was rolling her eyes.

"Woah Calm down, he seemed decent, he won't do anything!"
Chaeryeong said and Ryujin sat beside her peeking into the book.

"Why can't you let go off the past?"
Ryujin rested her head on Chaeryeong's shoulder who got reminded of everything that happened in the past. Ryujin noticed Chaeryeong's expressions and regretted saying that to her.

"I'm sorry Chaeryeong I didn't-"
Ryujin said but before she could complete, Chaeryeong started speaking.

"Internet is a place full of fakeness."
Chaeryeong said before going to the balcony of their dorm.

"Internet is such a useful thing right?"
Said Taehyun who was surfing on literally every social media app.

"Yes, especially when you're trying to find Shin Ryujin from America!"
Beomgyu said to Taehyun after taking a seat beside him.

"But how am I going to find her? I don't even know how she looks like!"
Taehyun expressed his worry as Beomgyu looked at him in disbelief.

"Why are being so serious for a girl you talked to for a while?!"
Beomgyu said in disbelief and Taehyun too realised it but he couldn't get her voice out of his mind.

"I don't know, her voice attracted me towards her."
Taehyun said and Beomgyu made a disgusted face at him.

"Oh please! Don't think that you're the protagonist of some romantic book and you're going to meet this girl magically!"
Beomgyu said while making faces at Taehyun who just chuckled at his reaction.

"I am though!"
Taehyun replied with a smile.

"So what?"
Beomgyu said while squinted his eyes.

"Every story has an ending, mine will have it too!"
Taehyun smiled.

"Not every ending is happy."
Saying that, Beomgyu went towards the study table as Taehyun stared at him with confusion.

Meanwhile in America, Ryujin and Chaeryeong were walking through the hallway of a reputed hospital. Both were interns in this hospital. Ryujin went towards the cardiology department.

Chaeryeong went inside a huge cabin which was probably the biggest cabin in the hospital. It was the cabin of the dean of the hospital.

"May I come in Sir?"
She asked and the mid aged man nodded.

"Yes Ms. Lee!"
He said as he signaled Chaeryeong to sit in front of him.

"Ms. Lee I know that you're already a really skilled doctor and I want to give you a chance to assist Dr. Choi Yeonjun along with other interns."
The dean announced making Chaeryeong open her eyes wide.

"I'm getting to assist Dr. Choi Yeonjun?!"
Chaeryeong again asked and the dean nodded. There was no limit to her surprise. Dr. Choi Yeonjun was one of the most skilled doctors in the city. Every medical student aspired to be like him which is why Chaeryeong seemed really excited to work with Choi Yeonjun.

"May we come in sir?"
Chaeryeong heard another voice. She turned around to see two guys walking inside the cabin. She was carefully observing both until one gave her a glare which startled her.

"Ms. Lee, this is Oliver and that's Caleb, they both will be assisting Dr. Choi along with you."
The dean introduced them but Chaeryeong still felt really nervous around the two guys.

"Hey, I'm Caleb!"
The guy with brunette and hazel eyes introduced himself.

"Hello Caleb, I'm Chaeryeong."
Chaeryeong nodded at him in response but she still felt uneasy after feeling Oliver's stare on her.

"I'm Oliver."
The blonde guy with brown eyes replied dryly to which Chaeryeong just nodded her head.

"I hope you all get along! After all, you'll work together!"
The dean said and the three walked out of the cabin.

"You'll get to know when you can start assisting Dr. Choi."
The dean again said before the three left.

Chaeryeong noticed Oliver and Caleb from her peripheral view and as she saw them walking away, she took a long and deep breath.

"I don't know why but I really felt nervous around them!"
Chaeryeong thought to herself.

"But I can't stay awkward with them! I have to work with them!"
Chaeryeong again thought. She was so lost in her thoughts that she wasn't looking in her front. Her eyes were glued on the floor while she was lost in her thoughts.

"I can't miss the golden opportunity to work with Dr. Choi, working with him will teach me many new things."
Chaeryeong thought and this time, she bumped into someone. She looked up to see that it was Ryujin who was staring at her in confusion with some files in her hands.

"What's up? You look tensed."