{2}

2009

"Elena!"

"Yes Bonnie?" I asked. "Are we still meeting Stefan and Matt eat the Grill?"

"Yup"

"Wait so tell me again what's going on with this Kathrine?"

"I don't know. She Stefan's ex girlfriend but apparently she looks like me. "And Damon?"

"Damon is obsessed with her apparently"

"Did they ever tell you anything about that little girl?"

I shake my head. "No.. all he said was her name was Maya"

Me and Bonnie walk around the school during 8th period. We got bored in class and left to use that bathroom but clearly we are not.

"Are you going to the game before the grill?" Bonnie asked. "Yeah"

"Hey you to!" We turn around and Mr.Tanner is there. "Hall pass"

We look at each other. "Here we went to the line to return books" Bonnie says handing him the pass.

He nods. "Get back to class" we nod and walk towards class.

"Elena Gilbert"

"Tylor Lockwood" I say back looking at him. "Have you seen Caroline?"

"Yeah, she doesn't wanna see you"

I push him aside and walk back to class with Bonnie. "I hate him" Bonnie says.

"Me too" we chuckle and the bell rings. We rush and get our stuff from class.

"Hey" Stefan says wrapping his arm around me. "Hey" I give him a quick kiss. "Ready for tonight?"

"Yeah, but Taylor has been on my ass all day. With practice and since this is playoffs" Stefan rolls his eyes.

"Well me and Bonnie are going to go get ready for the after party. I'll see you soon" I gave him another quick kiss.

He returned it and me and Bonnie went off. After I lost my parents Stefan was there for me. So was Bonnie and Carolina. They mean the world to me. Even Matt. He was there but I felt trapped so I ended things with him. Then me and Stefan became a thing.

~~~~~

"Hey aunt Jenna" I smile as we walked inside. "Hey Elena, Bonnie"

"Hi Jenna" Bonnie smiled. "Hey sis"

"Hey Jer, how was your day"

"Good we got this new girl in our class. Her name is Ma-"

"Sorry but Jeremy you are supposed to be cleaning" Jenna stopped him. He sighs and goes back upstairs.

"You're mad at him, why?" I asked and Bonnie sets her bag down. "He got in trouble today, he went to school high" Jenna told me. I was kind of disappointed when she said that because Jeremy has never done anything like that.

"Will you keep an eye on him tomorrow please"
I nod. "Oh and John dropped this off for you"

She hands me a box. I open it and it was a blanket for a baby. I'm guessing it was mine at some point. And necklace and bottles of vervain.

"Thanks" I say. "We'll be in my room" she nods and me and Bonnie head up.

"Why did he give u so many bottles of vervain?" She questioned. "He's probably hoping I'll use it to weaken Stefan and then kill him" I rolled my eyes.

"Who do you think Jeremy was talking about?"

"I don't know, let's just hope it's not another bad vamp" I lay back on my bed ready to sleep. "Elena come on we have to get ready"

Salvatore sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें