And just like that, you started to walk to Shiratorizawa Academy with the team.

"Ack~~, fucking kid..." you muttered and they rapidly looked at you.

"Huh? You don't like kids, LN-san?" Goshiki asked curiously.

"Me? Pfft," you chuckled, "No way, Jose."

"Now that's something I wasn't expecting from you, Mysty-chan," Tendou casually said laughing.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"You seemed really kind with that kid just now,"

"Well... The last thing I wanted was to hear him cry," you casually explained, "That would've been the cherry on top... I've got enough with my busted lip, thank you." you said and they chuckled at you, somewhat amazed.

The guys seemed curious to know more about you. You really were mysterious as Tendou had previously pointed out. You all chatted for a while and eventually you arrived at the school's entrance.

"I'll take LN-" Goshiki started saying.

"I'll take her to the infirmary," Semi interrupted his junior, putting his hand on your shoulder, "You guys should go back to the gym, the match is probably about to start," he eyed Shirabu, "And I'm no use either way, so..."

"Haa... ~Semi-Semi~, you're such a drama queen," Tendou said, patting his friend's back, "Just admit that you want to stay with her," he whispered and Semi stiffened and blushed a little.

The boys waved goodbye to you before heading to the gymnasium and you were left alone with Semi.

"Follow me," he casually said and you did as told.

You walked through the long hallways, looking around and freaking out about how huge the school was. You'd swear you had heard horses out there somewhere.

"So... Which position do you play in?" you tried to break the ice.

"Ehm... Setter," he responded and you hummed, "Although I'm not a regular anymore," you glanced up to him.

"Ah, I see... Who is it then?" you curiously asked.

"Shirabu," he said, clenching his fists.

You had noticed, so you decided it was best to just shut up. You walked a bit more until Semi cleared his throat before speaking again. He had noticed you were feeling kind of awkward.

"Not that I mind," he casually said, looking ahead.

"What?" you glanced up at him.

"Not being a regular... It's not like I'm gonna go pro once I graduate," you could sense he wasn't being sincere, from your perspective... He did mind, and maybe he was right about not going pro, but... That look in his eyes... You knew that was the look of someone who wanted to play more.

You eventually arrived in the infirmary and Semi knocked on the door but there wasn't response, so he stepped in.

"Sit right there," he motioned to the bed behind you, and you did as told, again.

He filled a glass of water and gave it to you, "Rinse your mouth," he ordered. What was with this guy? He seemed so serious about everything and wouldn't stop giving you orders. You obeyed, though. You knew what was best, and you knew he was just trying to help. But damn, couldn't he just be more laidback?

You rinsed your mouth and he looked closely, you blushed hard and turned away to spat back the water, it turned reddish from the blood in your mouth. When you were done, he grabbed the disposable glass from your hand to throw it in the trash, and took a small cloth instead, previously dampened.