"No! No! Let me go" Christina begged and she brought her hands to her neck, rapping them around it. Derek was even more concerned and thought that it was the right time to stop her from harming herself.

He hugged her tightly stopping her movements and this caused her rapid heart beat to slow down. Her crying went on and she felt like her whole world was collapsing and this strong arms were keeping it together.

"Please, don't let me go. Don't let me go" Christina pleaded and Derek was sushing her, his soul couldn't handle the pain that Christina was going through but he just stood there. He knew she needed some kind of affection.

"I'm not letting you go, love. I'm not going to" Derek whispered and Christina's cries faded.

Christina's body right now begged for some sleep, the heat that surrounded her body -due to Derek still hugging her- made her drift to sleep. Her eyes were in need to stay open but her soul was pleading to relax, just for a minute.

Derek didn't even bother to move. Only the thought that she felt peace that moment, made him to stay still and admire the view in front of him.

-

Around 5am Christina started moving around which caused Derek to stir. His eyes opened while he waited for Christina to completely wake up. She took in her surroundings and when she realised that her body was attached to Derek's she stood straight up.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" Christina said concerned that she was a burden for so many hours.

"It's not a problem darling" Derek calmly stated.

"No, I shouldn't have made you stay up all night, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Christina rushly apologised.

"Hey, darling, calm down. I chose to do it because I wanted it, you didn't force me" Derek claimed and he saw Christina's body slightly relaxing.

"So, what caused you to panic, last night?" Derek's question echoed in Christina's ears, her body tensed and she started packing her go bag, she acted like she didn't hear anything.

"Christina, I asked you something" Derek stated with a serious tone and Christina ignored him.

The bell rang and Christina thanked God for it. She almost run to get to the door, only to see Emily with an empty cup.

"Hey, Emily, what happened?" Christina curiously asked.

"Our coffee machine doesn't work, and caffeine is a necessity right now. Do you have any?" Emily questioned and took a look of the room in front of her. She saw Derek sitting at the end of his bed and staring at the floor.

The female roommate noticed that Derek's behaviour stole Emily's attention but Christina acted like nothing happened.

"Yeah we have, of course. Come with me" Christina led Emily to the coffee machine that was in their room.

"What's going on with you and Morgan?" Emily asked and Christina ignored her question. It seemed like she was excellent at doing it.

Emily tried to touch her hand in order to show her some kind of empathy but that worsened the situation.

"Don't" Christina firmly stated while almost snapping. Her eyes stared deep into Emily's as if she was silently speaking. Emily somehow knew that something was off from the moment that she went into the room.

"I'm sorry but, one thing you must know about me West is that I'll find what's going on either way. You are only three days into the job and I can see that you're talented, don't waste this chance by hiding yout thoughts and feelings" Emily advised Christina.