Season 1, Episode 4: Wither and Blossoms

The day, starts up as usual as our precious girl wakes up in her room.

As the wind gently slid on her beautiful face, and the shine of the sun radiates her glow. She opens her eyes slowly, processing what's in front of her view. The ceiling, overshined by the radiant sun that'a glowing every so brightly.

She rubs her eyes gently and yawned. Stretched her hands, and finally, stood up from her bed.

She first, tidy up her bed, folding her blanket, organizing her pillows in an orderly fashion, and straighten her bed.

She then went to the bathroom and wash herself in the shower. Meanwhile she's away washing away her worries of the past and enjoying the running water caressing her soft and light skin, let us indulge in Firefly's room design and more about herself as well.

Describing her bedroom..It has lots of plushes and books. She's quite the bookworm and loves to expand on her wits. The color palette mixing White, Black, and Torquise blends well with her outfit after all. There's plushes of Clockie, Hanu, And everything you can find on Penacony.

A wooden wardrobe, beside her torquise bed, with a small alarm clock and a night-light.

She also has a desk and a chair to accompany the set. She indeed have a laptop she uses rarely, and a study-lamp. There's also slot for her phone to charge up as she studies.

There's also a small table and cushion on the middle of the carpetted floor, would be used to invite some of her friends if she had some. And a black-torquise wallpaper with abstract white-lines. It's quite cozy and beautiful. Tidy and organized. A perfectly clean room.

Ah, she's also done with her shower. She puts on her clothes that she already prepared for herself. And tidy her hair up.

She gave a small pump-up to herself, with confidence radiating out of her, she prepares the necessary items she'd need to bring. Like Wallet, Phone, a bag to carry those 2 items, and bags for shopping whenever needed.

Either way, after cross-checking her items, she put on her high-heel-shoe and went out the café after bidding farewell from her parents.

"Take care sweetie! Don't come home too late!!" Felicia said to Firefly.

"I won't!" Firefly responds to Felicia.

She went and walked to the train station, and went inside the train when it arrives at the station.

Forward a step, she lifts the other leg as well and enters the cart. Sat down on the train seat and waited for the train to finally launch for it's destination.

As she waits, she gazes outside the city of Penacony. Lots of skyscrappers permeating through the horizons of her vision. Even though in the day, it looks mesmerizing..she never thought the view could be this mesmerizing in her life.

Now that she thinks about it, she never viewed the city more than just colorful. For some unknown reason, it became even more vivid and beautiful in her eyes. She pay no heed to this for a little while, and smiled ever so widely.

And eventually, the cart arrives at it's destination. Following the gps on her phone, she make way to the designated area where she and Caelus would meet up together.

"Over here!" A voice shouts out. Hand waving in the air.

The man, uses his trench-coat, a gray shirt, a dark-brown pants and a shoe with the same color pallete as his coat.

The woman on the other hand, she has a white-teal dress, complimented with a brown short-sleeved cardigan with some teal ornaments to compliment. A teal-white faded thigh-high socks, and a high heel. And of course, her signature headband is also present.