𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 013

BLUE LOCK Facility, Area Z

YOU SAT ON A CHAIR THAT WAS NEXT TO BACHIRA, keeping him from falling asleep while  listened to Iemon who talked about your team's next opponent, Team W. Kuon wasn't here, which of course made you suspicious of him as you listened to Iemon speak.

"Our next opponent is Team W."

"They have one loss against Team W. So just like us, if they lose again, they're done."

Isagi said about Team W, as Igaguri spoke after him.

"But they got the better of Barou's Team X, who beat us 3 - 3."

"We should consider them stronger than us."—Kunigami.

"Well, we are Team Z after all."—Bachira.

"I wonder what their playstyle is like."—Naruhaya.

"Well, anyway, one thing we do know is that Team W's key players are these two."

Iemon said before pressing a button on the remote, showing the same pair of.. unique looking twins on the screen. You were trying not to laugh when you saw their faces, but you were reminded by a pair of twins that you saw from an anime, except.. the twin with the frown should be looking angry.

"The Wanima brothers."

You look over to Chigiri, who's eyes widened when he saw the two pictures of the twin.

' He recognized them.. Hm.. This should be a good motivation. '

"Their forte is their combination play. When they beat Barou's Team X, these two scored 4 goals."

Iemon said before continuing to explain their supposedly weapons, meanwhile you looked at Chigiri, watching his reaction and listening to Iemon at the same time. And you failed to notice Bachira looking slightly jealous that you were staring at Chigiri.

"Their distance perception, timing for initiating moves, and their give-and-goes are formidable weapons even if you know when they're coming."

"But it requires both of them to use those weapons."

Isagi said as Iemon agreed with what Isagi said.

"That's right. So we split them up. That's the key to defeating Team W."

' Splitting them up won't do anything, I'll assume that from the clips I watched.. But they should figure it out on their own. Even if we lost, I'll advance as the top scorer anyway. '