Chapter 4: I wanna kiss kiss your eyes again

I'm trying to make this really nice, but my grammar and writing is dookie.

Hopefully you, like, idk, enjoy it?
(Btw, the chapter name is actually part of a song called Anything by Adrianne Lenker)

WARNING: VIOLENCE AND SWEARING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todd's POV:

Dude, today was terrible. Some little jerk almost made me spill beer on my new shirt! What a dumbass. I decided to go back to my car and drive back to my gang. Slade talked crap about the dumb fuckers that kept parking their little bicycles on my spot at the maxi-mart. I was glad he talked shit about them.

Me, Slade, J.D, and Psycho went to that crappy place next to a stupid tennis court, so we can chill and smoke, until a dude that looks about 17 years old, came up to us and said, "Hey, uhm, me and my team are playing a round of tennis, and your rock music is uhm, kinda distracting us. Can you lower the volume please?" I give him a cold stare, not wanting to lower the volume."No." I respond. His face drops a little, and says, "Yeah, I can't see that why you can't enjoy your music in a lower volume."

He was starting to piss me off, so I lowered the radio volume in my car. The guy smiles and says, "Thanks, have a good day!" He waves bye at my gang and goes back to the tennis court. This dumbass is stupider than I thought. I turn the volume back up again, a smirk playing on my lips.

I hear faint laughing from far away. I turn around to check who was laughing so I can beat their asses. It didn't sound like chicks. It sounded so annoying, it pissed me off. Slade notices me and starts looking around too. The laughing sounds so familiar... I don't remember... I finally find the source of the annoying ass laughing.

It was those two dumbasses that parked their shitty bicycles on my spot. Slade finds them too, and starts approaching them, squeezing his fists until they pop. I stopped him, saying, "Don't worry, it's those little girls that still owe me. I'll take care of this, Slade." His grip on his fist relaxes. I approach them, doing the same this Slade did. I was about to grab both of their shirts from behind, but something caught my eye. Wait... What the hell? My eyes widen with pure shock and rage. Holy shit. They're holding hands. One of them looks behind him, looking at me with his eyes widening as well.

"Woah! It's Todd! Huh huh uh huh." He says. The other one looks behind as well, his grin widening. "Hey, howsitgoin'? Heheh mheh." I take a few steps back from them. I feel like I'm about to puke. And, I did. I didn't vomit on them, but I vomited on the grass spot. "Y-you little j-jerks! I-I'm going to kick b-both of your a-asses!" I say as I wipe the remaining barf off my mouth using the back of my hand. The brunette's face drops a little. I tighten my hand into a fist, then release my grip. "W-Why are you two little girls h-holding hands? Huh? Thats pretty gay." I say, stumbling over my words. They freeze, looking at each other's hands. Surprisingly, the brunette let's go of the blonde one's hand. "W-were not gay! Being gay is for like, wussies!" (I'm sorry) I chuckle at his words, seeing that the shorter one's face looks hurt. "Alright.... Alright! Good." I say. I walk back to my gang, not feeling bad for doing this to those two shit heads.

3rd person:

Beavis felt hurt inside. Butt-head didn't say a thing to Beavis after what he said about "being gay is for wussies" . It didn't feel okay for Beavis. Well, Beavis  wasn't gay. A least, that's what he thought. As they arrived home, none of them said a word to each other. Both of them felt bad. They wished one of them would say something. And they did. "Hey, uhm, Butt-head..?" Says Beavis. "Uhh... Yeah?". Butt-head tried to keep it cool. " Were you like, uhm, joking that being gay is for... W-wussies..?"
Now this was fucked up. Butt-head didn't know what to say. The poor blonde boy just wanted an answer. Was he or was he not? "Uhm... No." Butt-head said. Fuck. Now Beavis felt like he was going start crying like a real wuss. Instead, he held in his hurtness by biting his lip. Butt-head noticed the lip bite. He didn't say anything. He didn't even take it bad. Insane. Absolutely fucking insane. So, Butt-head tried to change the subject. "So uh.. You hungry?" He asked. Beavis looked down at the floor and holds his hands up his chest. "Yeah." Beavis says plainly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Idk what to fucking write. Bro, Butt-head tried to look like a man dawng💀
Hope the next chapter isn't fucked up❤