T E L E P H O N E

These are all notes for this game!
————

3 roles..
Caller - In a separate room telling a horror story must start the call. When they start the call they must say. "I have a story to tell. Follow me. Follow me. Through hell.". Caller needs to internal ask spirits to show up.
Receiver - spectates the finder  "It's no longer your time. Go goodbye." Must end the call.
Finder - In the story, plays red light green light essentially with spirit. Must hear the call.
(If spirit is too close or is in front of caller. Caller must put hands in the air to signal end immediately.)  Caller needs to remain calm no matter where spirit is.
Rules:
Lights off all times.
No talking expect from Caller and receiver when speaking at the end.
Once the story is over receiver must say the phrase.
In case of the spirit become physical or violent, receiver must force finders hands up or down.
IMPORTANT: The spirit will hide and disguise itself. In order to safely end the game. Finder MUST identify what the spirit is or where it's hiding. Depends on finders past or what story the finder is being told the spirit will always appear differently.
When you do spot the spirit the finder needs to raise their hands if they want to be done.
2nd option: let the spirit follow you through the story.
IT CAN NOT GET TO CLOSE.
Use stop or go to allow it to move.
FINDER NEEDS TO KEEP THEIR EYES CLOSED AT ALL TIMES (blindfold too.)
Caller cannot look behind them considering they are the beginning of the story.
Callers cannot move from their position.
If callers at anytime hear talking or breathing in their ears they MUST end the call signaling to the receiver to begin ending the Game.

Receiver must be the end line.
- No talking
- Needs to stay still and calm no matter what is heard.
- Receivers need to protect the finder.
- If any figures appear around the finder remain calm.
- Receivers cannot end the game. They only end under the finders or callers.
- If receivers hear anything unnatural, eyes must close.
- If the spirit is still seen by finder in their head. (Their hands will remain up to signal this) Receivers must repeat the phrase. — —————— —
- Caller - begin line
- Finder - Middle line
- Receivers - End line
The most important things for this game is that all roles must not be fearful.
They must be opened for spirits to come in the area.