Prologue: Quitting Warner Bros.

ابدأ من البداية

Then Gunner Wiedenfels came out as well.

Gunner: Kiryu, I know you make great movies and series of DaiKaiju Warriors

Gunner: Kiryu, I know you make great movies and series of DaiKaiju Warriors. But, I know we have to shut Rooster Teeth. Also, we made a decision about DaiKaiju Warriors. 

Then he made Kiryu ticked off as he facing slowly back towards him.

Kiryu: *stern* What?!

Gunner: We decided to let DaiKaiju Warriors join forces with the Justice League, to become better superheroes instead of their heroes-in-secrets.

Kiryu glared at him as he facing Zaslav and turns back at him.

Kiryu: *glare* You know DaiKaiju Warriors despise The Justice League for decades, right. Because of their ultimate alliance, exposing their identities for years, killing each other and others. Virgo or Virtorias and the other Kaijus and Riders can't stand them for many years, they only do vigilant, like the Ninja Turtles.

Gunner: Yes, I know. But, we can let the world know that the DaiKaiju Warriors are the famous heroes around the world. They can be famous and rich-

PUNCH!

Kiryu punched his face by letting his nose bleed, he was about to punch Zaslav......but he flinches.

Zaslav: *scared* Don't hit me!

Kiryu sighed as he walked back to his studio site B, he opened the door as he walked inside of his office. He is starting to pack all his stuff, videos and books of DaiKaiju-Verse Legacies. He was facing back at the toy version of Virgo aka Virtorias the Evolved Victorian Dragon.

 He was facing back at the toy version of Virgo aka Virtorias the Evolved Victorian Dragon

Kiryu: *sighed* What am I gonna do now, Virgo? Since Zaslav is nothing but a menace. 

He started packing all the books of DaiKaiju-Verse Saga, and packed all of the comics of DaiKaiju Warriors. He grabbed all his stuff as he put all the stuff and others inside of his truck to go back to his home, he saw Frank Welker walking towards him.