Chap 7 : The alluring girl

Começar do início

" Accha gaya mom. " I replied with a small smile.

We had our lunch & then I went to my room to prepare for my next test.
.
.
.

' 4:00 PM '
That's when Ahana di entered into my room.

" Chal mere sath. " She declared.

" Nahi jana mujhe kahi bhi. Padhne do, jao yaha se " I replied, my whole focus on my notes.

" Chal naaa.. Tujhe to sab aata hai. Mujhe pata hai sab yaad hai tujhe. " She said

" Nahi mujhe padhne do. I have so many things to cover. " I replied

" To mai akele Parul ke ghar jauuu.... " She whined

" Aise bol rhi jaise aajtak kabhi akele gayi hi nahi Parul - " I abruptly stopped

Wait a second, what did she just say..
That's when it striked me. She was going to Parul di's home.
She's going to Samira's home.

" Ha thik hai chalte hai. Kab chalna hai? Abhi na? Time waste kyu kar rhi? Nikal na... " I said all the questions in one sentence and then stood up, went to my wardrobe to take my fav hoodie and then turned around to look at my sister who was looking at me dumbfounded.

" Kya??? .... Aise jayegi kya? ..... Ja ready ho. Late hona hai kya? ..... Khari kya hai yaha aise? " I asked her .

" Aahan.. Tu thik hai na bacche. "
" Kahi chot to nhi lagi na.!! "
" Tabiyat thik hai na... "
She said dramatically

Why wouldn't I okay. Of course I am okay actually I am more than okay. Cause I get to see Samira......

" Ho gya? " I said with a bored expression

" Ha " She said with a wicked smile

" To ja ab kis chiz ka wait kar rhi? " I said

" Mai ready hi hu Idiot. " She said and then walked out of my room & then shouted " Niche wait kar rhi hoodie change karke aa! "

I changed into my hoodie & my black cargo pants. Then fixed my hair, and walked out of my room.

Our driver dropped us at Samira's house, it was a 20 min ride. Her house was a two storey building. We walked to the front porch, and Di rang the bell.

My nervousness was at peak. The whole ride I was so nervous & excited. I don't know how she's going to react seeing me, does she know I am Ahana di's brother... Better if not, it would come as a surprise.

When the door started opening my hearbeat increased. Then a girl in pink skirt & white top came into view.
.
.
.
.
.
She wasn't Samira. She was Samira's sister.

Disappointment

Parul di hugged my sister for a long minute , then her gaze fell on me and she gave me a smile and ruffled my hair, she passed some cute compliments my way. She is sweet, but my hairstyle got ruined.... Tsk

She guided us into her living room, there we met her parents. We touched their feet, and they were very sweet. They made us sit there and gave us some snacks, asked us if we got into any problem getting here. They talked for a few more minutes.

Still no sign of her. Tsk

Then I heard someone coming from behind, I got excited. I looked behind me & saw a woman, Parul di introduced her as her mosi. They all were very fun, then uncle excused himself and went somewhere. Parul di took me & Ahana di in her room, gave us a quick home tour .

Still no sign of her. Tsk

While we were in Parul di's room, I excused myself to go to the washroom . Then I walked into the corridor in hope that maybe now I'll find Samira somewhere.

Where is she?????????....

While walking through the corridor, I came across a room, the door was wide open... Still I didn't peek into the room.
Then something stole my attention from the corner of my eyes, there was a beautiful painting in that room & I could tell that it wasn't bought. It was not that professional but it was BEAUTIFUL.
There was a small bed with white bed sheet & cover, a bedside table with an alarm clock, and some pen & paper, a very tidy study table, and walls filled with paintings. I couldn't look at the whole room from outside, but even after looking only this much, I could tell it was HER room.

But where was She?

I walked back to di's room, then after an hour my sister bid goodbye to her bestie and then we again settled into our car to ride back home. I was disappointed, and now I couldn't hold it anymore... I had to know where was she.

" So di... Parul di's Family is very beautiful. " I started the convo.

" Yes... They all are so good & loving people, they made us so comfortable. Right? " She said

" Yeah! I was actually very comfortable there. " I said
" So there are only this much members in her family? " I asked her, so to get some info about Samira.

" No, Samira wasn't there, also her mosi doesn't live with them, she came for a visit. " She replied and looked through her phone.

" Oh........ Yeah.... I forgot about her sister, I didn't see her though. " I said and then looked at her with corner of my eyes.

" Yeah she was at her coaching classes. " She replied while looking at her mobile.

Oh! So she really was not present at her home .....

My Bad, Tsk.
____________________

**✿❀ Samira POV ❀✿**

I came back from my coaching class and then got sprawled on the sofa in my living room. Then my mosi came to me with a glass of water & kept it on the tea table. I passed a weak smile towards her, and keep laying on sofa cause I was exhausted. We talked for some 10 minutes and then my sister came downstairs and sat on one of the sofas, she also joined our conversation. My mosi went into the kitchen.

" So, did you enjoy? " I asked her

" Oh yeah... Of course we enjoyed. " She replied

" What did you guys do? Gossip & all " I asked laughing

" Ha to or kya... We talk to each other about everything, also her brother joined into our conversation. " She replied laughing.

I furrowed my brows and asked, " Her brother? " Ahana di had a brother? I never knew that.

" Yes. Her brother Aahan. " She replied

" Wait, Ahana di has a brother named Aahan? " I asked

" Yeah, you didn't know? " She said

" No...... You never told. Also why would I care. ' I replied .

Wait a second...

"Di.... Is it that Aahan? " I asked her with squinted eyes and tilted head.

" Oh yeah.... Yup "

" REALLY ???? OMG. " I asked with my mouth wide open

" You mean THAT Aahan ? " My eyes widened.

She nodded her head while laughing.

I shake my head in disbelief. Oh I Missed such an opportunity. Tsk

.
.
.
.

___________________________________________

1780 words

Which aahan are they talking about???
What is it????
Any guesses?

Hey cuties, like this chap??? Am I being too detailed??? Also pls share reviews.
And like the chap too 👉👈
On a serious note , my exams are going on from 12 march to 19 march so pls wait till then.