Love is in the air~

Start from the beginning

"Stop sniffing me." His voice brought me back to reality and I broke the embrace in a haste embarrassed of the situation.

"I wasn't sniffing you." I retorted which came out to softer than I intended it to be. I looked up to see him cough in his hand a little.

Wait- Jukyung!
I forgot what I was doing in the first place. Leaving Seojun in flustered state, I hurried towards the bathroom. By the time I reached there, everyone surrounded Jukyung asking her questions and offering her napkins.

I noticed the look in her eyes, which has a downcast look.My brows furrowed at this.

Is she upset?

Anger flowed in me, I pushed through the crowd while raising my voice.

"If she said she will be okay then leave her alone-!" She looked at me glimmer in her eyes which showed gratitude but before I could get to her the brooding boy came and put his blazer around her face hiding her from the prying eyes and proceeded to move towards the bathroom.

I would be lying if said my mouth didn't curved up in a slight smile at this.

This was so unlike Soo-ho but somehow this made me feel a little happy for the boy.
Damn-I feel like a mother.

I laughed at the thought until another thought hit me.

Jukyung still needed someone.
I would let Sua follow her but she is too loud. Would Soojin be a good idea?

I don't think she could help.
Trust me. I am telling from past experience.
She will make you cry even more.

"That leaves me only." I voiced out my thought in a whisper and turned my heels towards the way where they both went.

I glared harshly at those who tried to follow and gave an assuring nod to both of my friends. I got down the hall to see them pass by Han Seojun who was giving them a sceptical look.

 I got down the hall to see them pass by Han Seojun who was giving them a sceptical look