ten. congratulations

Start from the beginning

"Oh." Issac was getting annoyed by Lee and Samira, deciding to sit somewhere else. "Do you guys mind if I sit with you?"

"Sure. You can sit next to Kia." Brady got up from his spot, letting Issac take it. "Hey, Peters."

"Hey, Garcia. Are you excited to see Jackie win?"

"I guess. Are you?"

"Yeah. I mean, Jackie is my friend and I'm gonna support her."

"You're really nice, you know that?"

"I know, except not to you."

"What if I was drowning?"

"I barely go to your aunt's pool, Garcia."

"Just answer the question, Peters."

"I would save you. I just don't know CPR so Brady would have to do that for me."

"You care about me, Peters. Admit it."

"I do not. Let's just focus on the relay, please."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Jackie and some girls were seen racing, causing the crowd to cheer. "Come on, Jackie! You can do it!" Alex and Danica exclaimed, making Jackie smile as she raced past a few of the other girls. "And... Jackie Howards wins!" the announcer stated, making the crowd roar in excitement. "She won! Jackie won!" Kia exclaimed, making Issac smile. "I know, Peters. I saw."

"You love to ruin my mood, don't you?"

"You know me so well, Peters."  After the relay was over, Alex, Grace, and Danica begged Jackie and Brady to come to Mountain View with them.  Once they arrived, Alex and Danica wanted to play some games together while Grace wanted to try the claw machine, leaving Jackie and Brady alone. "Uh... you did great in the relay race today."

"Really? Thanks, Brady."

"So..."

"So..."

"Is this about the kiss from the other day?"

"Yes! It is. Did you mean to or..."

"I guess I just got caught up in the moment. I don't know, it happened so fast."

"So this means that we're still friends? This doesn't affect our friendship?"

"Of course it won't. It was just a kiss after all."

"Well, you wouldn't mind me winning at bowling, would you?"

"I ran a 400 meter, plus a relay. I think I can beat you at bowling."

"Fine. Lead the way, New York."

"With pleasure, Texas." As the two walked to the bowling alley, Alex and Danica gave each other a knowing look. "They're definitely going to fall in love." said Danica. "I agree." Alex stated, kissing her cheek.