1:UNDER THE MOONLIGHT

I sighed and put my bag on my shoulders as I leaved the building. I walked down the dark footpath with complete silence. But, instead of going home, I went to the small mountain right by the busy streets of Osaka, Japan.

I stared down at the pathway on my right where my house was located. One individual building stood there. It was a very fancy building but the too much crowd in this whole society sized building disgusted me.

After finally climbing up the mountain, I put my bag down and laid down on the green new grass. I sat right beneath the oak tree. Resting my head against the wood, I stared down at the Moon above me.

Whenever I looked at it, it always looked and sounded really empty. Whenever I stared down at the Moon, I couldn't hear anything else but emptiness and loneliness.

I have been coming in this mountain since my child hood and no one ever comes here. I angled my hand towards the sky where the moon was located,  thousands and thousands of Kilometres away.

It gave me feeling of warmth. As if someone was hugging me. I felt like someone cared. I look at the streets of the city. There was basically day in the night. I looked back at the sky again but, this time there was no moon. It was pitch dark in the sky. I waited the the clouds to move to see if the moon still waited. Sadly, it wasn't there.

Again, the feeling of emptiness hugged me. I smiled sadly. Got up and went back home.

==================

Done.