two. feel her wrath

chapter two!

feel her wrath!

feel her wrath!

SAMIRA STILL COULDN'T GET over her breakup with Greg.  It was lunchtime and all she could focus on instead of her food was Mary and Greg holding hands in the cafeteria.  "Hello! Earth to Sam! Did you even hear what I said?" Kia exclaimed, snapping her out of her thoughts.  "No, sorry.  What did you say?"

Kia groaned, "I was talking about how I have to work with Garcia on a science project.  I hate him!"

"Who knows? Maybe this project will help you two get along." Brady suggested, causing Kia to groan.  "Sam, please stop staring at Greg.  He's not worth it."

"I'm not! I'm just looking at Mary that's all."  The three friends gave her a look, causing the girl to sigh.  "Fine! I am.  It's just not fair! Why does she get to be with him and I don't?"

"Sam, there will other guys out there.  You just need to give it time.  I mean, Brady's the perfect guy for you."

"Kia, no.  Brady is my friend, I'm not risking anything."

"Yeah, I mean Sam's pretty but we're just friends.  It would feel weird to date."

"Then start looking, Sam.  I'm sure there are plenty of guys that want to be with you."  Samira's face lit up, "I think you just gave me an idea."

"Uh oh. Paige, why would you give her an idea!"

"I didn't know!"

"What's your idea, Sam?" Kia asked.  Sam smiled, "I'll find someone to fake date so Greg will see that I've moved on! How great of a plan is that?"

"Sam, that isn't going to work! He'll see right through it."

"I'll never know until I try! Please let me go through with this?" she asked, giving them the puppy eyes.  "No, not the eyes!"

"Sam, no."

"We're begging you, stop."  The three of them sighed, "Fine.  Who do you have in mind?"

LUNCH HAD ENDED AND SO FAR, no boy wanted to help her.  Sam needed to find someone and fast, before Greg see her getting desperate.  But who would help her?

She bumped into someone again, knocking her things onto the floor this time. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Samira exclaimed, kneeling on the floor to grab her things. "We really need to stop meeting up like this." a voice mumbled. Samira looked up, noticing it was Lee. "Lee? Hi. Oh my god, this is really awkward."

"It isn't. I'm sorry for bumping into you."

"But-"

"It's okay. Please let me apologize for once." The boy helped her onto her feet, giving her back her stuff. "Thanks."

"No problem. Anyways, I should probably head to class." Lee stated, walking away from her. "Bye, Lee!"

"Bye, Samira." Once he was out of sight, Samira couldn't help but smile. Lee's really nice, she thought to herself.

Maya Speaks 💫:

No bc WHY would he fumble??? Like Sam's too good for him omg 😭

So... I ended it like that 💀 But stay tuned! Chapter 3 will be up later because I have to do something!

 I ended it like that 💀 But stay tuned! Chapter 3 will be up later because I have to do something!