My Main Objective is My Highest Priority

Começar do início

She found one of the restrooms and hummed, looking back at Arisato. Kirijo had said the restrooms were "gender" specific. Aigis wasn't sure what that meant. She blinked a few times before She looked back at the two doors before her. Which one would she enter to get those "paper towels". She didn't really have a gender as far as she was aware. She turned her gaze to the "women's restroom" before she shook her head and turned her eyes to the men's.

"Can you...let go?"

Aigis heard Arisato's voice speak before she was able to finish thinking. She figured he was now "seething anger" for the captive touch. She lessened her hold on him and looked back at him. He moved to pull his hand back now that her grip was loosened but she only tightened her grip again when he tried to pull back. She watched his expression shift to one she would assume was the human emotion 'uncomfortable'. She shrugged slowly before she released his grip and pulled her hand back. She watched as Arisato brought his arm close to himself, pulling up his sleeve while it was nearby him. She tilted her head before she turned her attention to the stairs again. Maybe one of the other S.E.E.S. knew which restroom she could go in to find those paper towels. She held up a hand to tell Arisato to wait before she started walking toward the lounge area.

Aigis drew closer to the lounge area where she found Sanada, Kirijo and Takeba, like she had seen them before. The only one missing from before was Iori. She had no discernible clue where he or the other S.E.E.S. were but she could find herself not really caring for the moment. She only had one priority at the moment. That priority was Minato Arisato. She felt she needed to clean that blood off his skin before he became stained with it. This was only a detour from her main objective however. She just needed to show she meant it when she said she needed to protect him. Since she couldn't do anything in Tartarus. Mainly, because he wouldn't let her.

The android cleared her throat, causing the three to look in her direction. She moved her hand around before they dropped. "Greetings, team," She said to the trio before making a gesture to the restrooms. "I was wondering which one I'm supposed to enter to find what you call paper towels."

The first thing she saw when she finished was Kirijo's eyebrows furrowed. She blinked a few times when she did in fact see it. Kirijo shook her head despite a soft, tiny smile before she made a gesture in the direction of the kitchen. The redhead's gesture made Aigis look and she felt her face twinge and contort to one she was sure showed a feeling she herself didn't have. Confusion.

Then Kirijo spoke to open the point to her gesture. "There are paper towels in the kitchen, Aigis."

"...Oh."

The orange-blonde found herself hesitating on her words. Why? She didn't know. She wasn't used to hesitation. She didn't really understand why she would even start hesitating now. She sighed to herself before she moved to head to the kitchen. Her feet were moving rather rushed but she only noticed half way through walking. She paused when she heard Takeba speak.

"Is Minato alright?" A question came from the girl.

Aigis' immediate reply was the android looking back where she had left Arisato. The blue haired boy was still standing by the restrooms, his eyes scanning over the arm she held captive before. She half expected Arisato to run off. Instead, he was still standing there, staring at his hand with a hint of a frown on his face. She continued to stare until he looked her way, then, she had to look away from his gaze.

She was quick to escape his eyes, moving toward the kitchen once again. The girl, after entering the kitchen, was immediate to catch breath before she simply closed the door, lightly. She moved around the kitchen rather slowly and only stopped when her thoughts began to run wild. She couldn't figure out why she was even thinking about Arisato so much. She'd already established love was impossible. However from what she had read when a human was in love with another they would think about them on a daily basis.