My Main Objective is My Highest Priority

Start from the beginning

The girl was sure it had nothing to do with her failure to function correctly. That could be fixed with that refresh. Even if that were the reason, Arisato knew she could handle the Shadows even without a refresh, the problem with her circuitry had nothing to do with her physical ability to do what she was made to do. Eliminating the Shadows was her main objective. It was, again, her job. She didn't understand why he wouldn't let her stand by him at all times.

That was all she would ask. At least that.

She made her way to the floor where the dorm rooms of the boys rested. Her feet stopped moving at the top of the stairs and she blinked a few times. She was slow when she tilted her head. Her gaze was immediate to turn to the end of the hall where she knew well that Arisato's room was. She began moving toward his dorm with no hesitation and her feet while at a normal human pace she assumed, were moving her along quickly.

Aigis wanted to see him. She, now standing in front of his door, turned her eyes to the door lock. She thought about how she could pick it again to see him, but Takeba had repeatedly reminded her that picking a lock of someone's room was wrong. Disrespectful. She'd even said that the law said it was illegal. Aigis had no idea what that really meant however.

Aigis turned her full gaze on the lock again before she moved her metal appendages. Despite thinking about Takeba's warnings, she moved to pick the lock again but paused when she felt the door start to unlock itself. That was unusual. She pulled back and shifted her position so she could stand normally. She was quick to put her hands in front of herself, a rather respectful stance. A human stance. A stance that she had seen Kirijo take once or twice before. Maybe even a few more times. She found it normal enough.

She watched the door open slowly and she herself stepped back at least once. She hummed as she caught a peek of the familiar colored blue hair she could spot a mile away before she saw the eyes of paleish grey blue. Their color was unique to her. She found herself able to stare into them for hours. When she could finally see all of him, she felt something inside her grow warm. Right at her chest. Another sign of love from what she had read.

Aigis stood still until she saw Arisato clear his throat, heard him. She dropped her arms and only raised one and gave him a wave. Human greeting. "Hello, Arisato-san."

The boy before her gave the android a wave back, despite it being a very brief one. Aigis found her gaze looking away from him. He was always so quiet. She found it almost difficult to hold a conversation with him. The girl reached a hand to her neck. However, she wasn't so sure why. Maybe she was experiencing the emotions the humans called 'nervousness'. If she was honest, She didn't even know why she was thinking that. Human emotions were once again not in her coding.

The android then turned her thoughts back to their last Tatarus visit. Her gaze turned back as the girl reached to take Arisato's hand, feeling him flinch under her touch. She paid that no mind for the moment and she examined over his wrist to his shoulder. She rolled up his sleeve, not able to see through the cuts of his jacket as much as she'd like to. She could feel his eyes on her but she didn't care for the moment. What mattered is if he was okay. She knew how much he hated touch but she was sure he could make an exception for her to check his wounds.

When she saw the dry blood at his forearm she frowned. Had he'd not cleaned up at all? Her eyes went back over his arm and she found more dry blood spots. Her frown worsened before she moved back, pulling the boy along with her out of his dorm. She looked at his expression and found him confused. She shook her head mentally to herself before she stepped back more, leading him down the hall. She continued down the hall until she had reached the stairs with him and they had made it to going down them. She only had to wonder why he wasn't protesting her despite his flinch seconds ago. She didn't have the time to ask, however. She wanted to clean this up. She needed to. The blood ruined his very beauty.