"Hmm, naghahanap na 'ko ng pwedeng malipatan."

He hummed.

"Ayos lang sa'yo?"

"Oo naman,"

"Paano kung malayo?"

"Ayos lang din. May sasakyan naman."

I smiled. "Sige. I'll update you."

Mapipilitan akong gamitin ang savings ko para makapag padala kina mama sa probinsya habang nag aayos ako ng paglilipat sa ibang school. Ayos lang, mapapalitan ko rin naman ulit yun.

Kenken has a point. Maybe if I changed the school where I'm working, that bitch won't be able to find me anymore. Kaunti na lang talaga ma-coconvince na akong lumipat. Napamahal na rin kasi ako sa BU kaya ang hirap para sa 'kin na mag desisyon.

A week quickly passed by. Ken and I were always together, every day. I couldn't ask for a greater vacation than this.

Jomari Eleazar • 14mns ago
We are very aware of the sudden spread of a video and a couple of clips that have tampered the name and reputation of mine and another innocent individual.

To address the issue, I want to clarify some important points:

First, I admit that I am the student behind that video and I am with my teacher. But recording clips and taking photos then posting it without our consent is a crime and we are not afraid to take legal action.

Secondly, the treatment that I give her is not different from the other treatments that I do with my other professors. And the treatment that ma'am Ella gives me is also not different from the treatment that she gives to other students. For example, gifting when there's an important occasion.

Third, me and my teacher are on good terms but that doesn't mean that we're together. I also admit that I liked her as a woman and told her about it but I didn't pursue her as much as I wanted to. Instead, we talked about it and she agreed to try to accept me as a suitor once I graduate college next year.

And lastly, to clarify the previous paragraph, ma'am is currently happy with someone right now. She's having the best time of her life with the person who's special to her. It may not be me, but I'm still happy for her.

That video was captured the night when she told me about it. My car's compartment was full of stuff from our family outing that weekend and I didn't have time to take them out since we had arrived home at dawn and I went to school early in the morning. It created the illusion that something is happening inside the car, when the truth is ma'am and I were both behind the car while I'm trying to close the back compartment, making the car shake.

To summarize everything, me and ma'am Ella didn't have any romantic relationship. I did confess my feelings for her, but I never tried to court her. We both know, respect, and abide by the code of ethics and we always remain professional during class hours. We've never done anything inappropriate inside or outside the university and that video was just angled to look like there's something happening. Lastly, legal actions will be taken against those people behind the video and the page that posted it.

Please be vigilant next time and avoid spreading fake news.

Thank you.

Both of our posts gained a pot of reactions and comments from different people. Marami rin estudyante at kapwa guro ko ang nagtanggol sa amin ni Jom. Nakakatuwa lang dahil puro positive comments naman ang nakikita ko. Umabot na nga rin ang statement namin sa X kung saan marami rin ang nag react.

Pom Labaca if nag agree si teacher na ligawan siya ni student after graduation and may inentertain siyang iba, then it can be considered as cheating? 🤔
–> Jomari Eleazar replied No.🙂
–> Keith Vargas replied teh hindi nga naging sila eh, walang karapatan si kuya kay ma'am. Walang reading comprehension yan?