Dolostone Ridge

As the group approached Dolostone Ridge, a sense of unease settled over them. They had heard tales of the Cannibal Tribes that inhabited these lands, and the warnings of danger weighed heavily on their minds.

                     Arkose, the leader of their group, paused to assess their options. While the risk of encountering the Cannibal Tribes was great, they knew that pressing onward was their only chance of reclaiming the Flame stone and bringing peace back to their village.

                     With grim determination, Arkose addressed his companions. "We must tread carefully," he said, his voice firm. "The path ahead may be fraught with danger, but we cannot turn back now. Our village depends on us, and we must brave whatever challenges lie ahead."

                      Despite their fears, the group resolved to continue their journey, steeling themselves for whatever dangers awaited them. With Coquina keeping watch for any signs of danger and Boulder's flute providing a sense of comfort and courage, they pressed onward, their hearts filled with determination and hope for a brighter future.

                       As they ventured deeper into the territory of the Cannibal Tribes, they remained ever vigilant, knowing that their survival depended on their ability to navigate the treacherous terrain and outwit any threats that crossed their path. With each step forward, they drew closer to their goal, determined to overcome whatever obstacles stood in their way.

                      As they approached the source of the drumming, the tension in the air grew palpable. Coquina, perched high in the branches of a tree, scanned the surroundings with keen eyes, searching for any signs of danger. Arkose, ever vigilant, kept watch over his companions, his senses attuned to any potential threats.

                     The rhythmic beat of the drums echoed through the dense forest, filling the air with an ominous energy. Flint, trembling with fear, clung tightly to Arkose's side, his eyes wide with apprehension. Despite his fear, he knew that they had to press on if they were to have any hope of reclaiming the Flame stone.

                        Meanwhile, Boulder, seemingly unfazed by the danger surrounding them, continued his search for interesting artifacts. Oblivious to the gravity of their situation, he moved through the underbrush with a carefree attitude, his curiosity driving him forward.

                       From her vantage point in the tree, Coquina watched in horror as the scene unfolded below. The Cannibal Tribes were indeed preparing for a feast, and their captives, members of other tribes, were bound to poles or confined within cages. It was a grim sight, one that filled Coquina with a sense of dread and urgency.

                        She could see the desperation in the eyes of the captives, their faces etched with fear as they awaited their grim fate. Coquina knew that they needed to act swiftly to rescue them and escape the clutches of the Cannibal Tribes.

                        As she observed the scene below, Coquina's mind raced, searching for a plan to free the captives and evade the approaching danger. She knew that they would need to act with precision and stealth if they were to have any hope of success in this perilous situation.

                        Coquina's heart sank as Boulder's voice pierced the tense silence of the forest. She knew immediately that his outburst had alerted the Cannibal Tribes to their presence, putting them all in grave danger. Panic surged through her veins as she realized the gravity of the situation.

                       Below, the drums of the Cannibal Tribes changed their rhythm, signaling a shift from preparation to aggression. Coquina could see the tribespeople beginning to stir, their movements becoming more frenzied as they prepared to confront the intruders.