𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 012

BLUE LOCK Facility, Area Z, Training Field

YOU WATCHED AS ISAGI RAN WITH THE BALL, attempting to shoot the ball but the ball hit the goal post instead.

"Okay, Isagi, you missed, so you're done."—Igaguri.

"You suck. Ha, that goal really was a fluke."—Raichi.

' How irritating.. '

"Raichi Jingo, won't you learn to shut the fuck up? His goal wasn't a fluke, it's because the requirements isn't set in place. So shut your fucking mouth."

You said, irritated while Isagi look at you, happy that you defended him while Raichi stayed silent.

"Come on, please calm down Fukawa. Let's continue with practice."

Kuon said as you left the field with Isagi, sitting down next to him after getting both of you water. As he drank the water, you looked at him, trying to read what he's thinking.

"..Something bothering you, Isagi?"

"Ah.. Fukawa.. Uh.."

"Talk to me, maybe I can help you."

"I now know that my weapon is spatial awareness because of Chigiri, but.."

"But?"

"I'm not sure exactly how to use it.."

Isagi said as you see him look at Chigiri, who was acting as Blue team's goalie for practice.

"You said something to Chigiri?"

"Uhm.. Yeah.. I sorta pissed him off..?"

"Explain to me, Isagi."

And Isagi started to explain to you, saying how Chigiri explained about his past but left out the part where Chigiri picked up his right ACL tear. But he explained to you about Chigiri telling him about it after you told him you knew that Chigiri had an injury.

"I pissed off Chigiri by saying something unecessary.. I drag everyone down at practice, I need to change something.."

"I don't want this to end with me only scoring one fluky goal."

Just as you were about to speak up, you hear a sound of static, the familiar sound of TV turning on.

"Hello there, diamonds in the rough."