chapter eleven; snow angel

Start from the beginning

"Fuck off, Brady!" I screeched as the boys avatar jumped on top off me. He laughed maniacally. Mason was taking his sweet time, mostly interacting with the chat.

"Are Maya and Walker dating? Nooo..." he giggled, looking closer at the screen to answer more questions. "Maya and Charlie? That's a thing? Let's come up with a ship name. Chaya? Ew, I hate that. Bushtaine? That's even worse. Ooh! Marlie! That's so cute. Guys comment if you are team Mayker or team Marlie."

"I'm actually going to murder you." I warned Mason, as I watched Brady die and respawn. The chat filled with Mayker forever! or Marlie for sure!

"Hey! Who do you guys ship me with?" he inquired. "Everyone's saying Sunny Sandler? Yo, May, isn't she your best friend?" Mason demanded. I hummed yes in response.

sunnysandler_: that's wild

"Hey Sunny!" Mason exclaimed in a flirty manner.

"Mase, stop trying to seduce her over a twitch live stream. I'll give you her snapchat." I scolded him, feeling the pressure as I was so close to the finish of the obby. Brady just kept swearing and screaming.

"FUCK!" Brady squealed, and a figure moved in the background.

"Bro, why are you being to fucking loud?" Connor whined, entering Brady's room. The boy had messy hair and a large, red hoodie on. Brady didn't even acknowledge him.

"Hey, Connie baby." I greeted the boy, laughing as Brady died once more and began raging.

"Hey, Pinky Pie." He responded, speaking through his twin's monitor. I flushed at the mention of the nickname, remembering back to when I first met the boy and had a massive crush on him. I was dressed in fully pink for a themed birthday party. Unfortunately, that was Connor's first impression of me.

"Stop fucking flirting with Maya, you water rat." Brady shoved the boy out of his way as he tried to catch up to me in the obby. Unfortunately for him, I finished just as he began to ace it.

"YES! FUCK YOU, BRADY!" I exclaimed, spinning around in my chair. The boy groaned, quietly singing the sad verse of Fix You by Coldplay, repeating the line 'when you try your best but you don't succeed' over and over again.

"Okay, now let's play royal high like the real men we are." Mason said overconfidently.

user9: why is no one talking about connor and maya 😭

sunnysandler_: i'm streaming w you guys next time

walker.scobell: i'm pissed that i'm not included in this

"Sorry, Walkie. Maya wouldn't let us invite you." Brady sighed melodramatically.

"Um, no. That's not what happened. I said that Walker couldn't stream, because he didn't bring his laptop. Which is true." I defended myself.

walker.scobell: would've been nice to be invited 😔😔

sunnysandler_: bro respectfully stfu and just date her

"You know who else should date..." Mason said, before gesturing between the camera and him.

"Okay, stop Mase. You're embarrassing yourself." I taunted him. The boys made me join a game of royal high, after I made them swear that we would play fortnite after so I could prove my skills. As the boys ran wild trying to find a dorm room, my phone screen lit up.

new imessages from walker haters 🖕
14 unread messages

Aryan had updated the group chat name between the three of us since that day ages ago that we created it. Before I could open it, a call from the group chat lit up my screen.