002

"Mmmm.... Mitsuri, why didn't you say that Sakura mochi was this good? Its amazing." Shinobu said devouring her face with Sakura mochi. Don't mind me but she is one of the cleanest eaters you would find, but Sakura mochi is really hard to resist when you have red-bean paste inside it.

"Shinobu, I thought it wouldn't fit to your liking so I never brought you here by next time I assure you that I am going to bring you here." Mitsuri said happily knowing that Shinobu also likes Sakura mochi.

After Eating:

"Shinobu, can we have a sleepover, just the two of us in your butterfly mansion?" Mitsuri asked Shinobu because she was lonely staying at her own mansion.

"Of-course Mitsuri, we can have a sleepover at my place." Shinobu said happily to Mitsuri so she can have some company tonight.

"Thank-you Shinobu :)" Mitsuri said with a jolly face that Shinobu had accepted her request.

After Reaching the butterfly mansion (By walk):

Shinobu and Mitsuri stand at the front door knocking to Aoi greeting the both pillars, the pillars greet Aoi and they make their way to Shinobu's room to 'rest' in for the night as they ate 10 tons of Sakura Mochi and other delicacies at the restaurant.

The girls were talking and walking to the 4th floor of the mansion where there is Shinobu's room so they can lounge in for the night.

The girls make their way into Shinobu's room not seeing a mysterious person floating above the room.

"Hello pillars, how are you?" The mysterious woman spoke where the girls attention was onto them. Shinobu and Mitsuri drew out their swords where Shinobu pointed the sword at the 'Mysterious' girl's neck.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Are you a demon? How did you get inside the mansion where it has full on full security?" Shinobu asked gazillion questions pointing the sword on the neck to the torso level.

"Can we catch a break, we just want to sleep for a while, just to find out there are demons to hunt." Mitsuri said visibly being annoyed that she has to fight now or decapitate some dead-ass creatures.

"Girls, can you some talking I want to inform something but first..."

"My name is Akari Asano, you can call me Akari as short." Akari replied gracefully introducing her name.

"Ok and? What are we supposed to do? C'mon Mitsuri let's kill this shit and finally sleep." Shinobu replied not understanding the point to this 'creature' introducing itself.

"Shinobu chill, let me complete." Akari said to Shinobu trying to cool her down.

"What? How do you know my name?" Shinobu being visibly shocked seeing that the creature knows her name. Even Mitsuri was shocked knowing that the person has told her name.

"To be honest, I know everything about you. If you guys listen, I would tell you." Akari said to Mitsuri and Shinobu where they cooled down and sat down to listen to this creature.

"Have a seat." Shinobu said pointing towards the chair near the tea-table inside the bedroom.

"Thankyou." Akari replied dragging the chair towards them and sitting down in-front of them.

"As you guys can see here, you guys need to teleport to the future due to some circumstances and have to play a part in a story called as 'Mafia's Hostage' or your close loved one might perish. The role which toy would be playing would be displayed on top of your head so you can understand, you would have tasks to fulfil so you can escape the story or else you would be stuck there forever. To complete the story, you need to stay there for three years an-.." Akari was speaking while Shinobu interrupted saying that,

"Why should we listen to you? And what do you mean perishing our loved ones? And staying for three years? What about our corps? We are demon slayers not story characters." Shinobu said rage filled throughout her whole heart.

"I am one of the goddesses' accomplices, the earth needs proportionate amount of good and bad people. The goddess has put trust and faith in you to complete your mission, to complete it you must obey all of your tasks or the goddess will perish your loved ones, and every one hour you spend in your time-line would be one year in the other time-line and do not worry, I have taken Master Oyataka's permission to complete the mission, don't believe me read this letter."

Master Kakagaya has written a letter upon the situation and has given permission for the hashiras and few slayers to take a 3-hour leave in this timeline.

"Since, Master has obeyed it, I shall too." Shinobu said bowing her head infront of Akari so did Mitsuri.

"I have one doubt?" Mitsuri asked to Akari

"Sure, ask away." Akari replied

"What do you mean that, Master Oyataka has given permission to all the hashiras and few slayers?" Mitsuri asked to Akari.

"That's for you to find out Mitsuri." Akari stated

"Ok.."

"So, guys ready for the journey and don't worry you guys will have a family there." Akari said sarcastically

"What do you mean have a family there? I have a family." Mitsuri told Akari not understanding what she meant.

Near the girls, they felt a harmful disruptive aura coming between the both the girls, it was Shinobu bending her head down where she was raging bullets.

"If Master Oyataka has not given permission, I wouldn't even come." Shinobu said replying to Akari's statement.

"It fun, games and all but, let's start the journey."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------