FOURTEEN | Rayna Two Belts

Yeah i'm an asshole.

Atleast that's what you might think, but alright hear me out.

I wasn't gonna check on Rhea yet while the others were there, especially with Damian not seeming to appreciate me much.

Maybe he's just being overprotective but it's still not the best feeling.

See I think she's been clear enough to me that she wants to keep this whole thing a secret. So I wasn't gonna show up out of nowhere while just telling Damian that me and Rhea aren't close.

Tho I may have fucked up more than I thought because when I was waiting for the officials to tell me when i'm up,

Rhea and I made eye-contact while she came out of the medic with the rest of Judgment Day.

We locked eyes for a few seconds.

She glared at me.

Then looked away to go back talking with Dominik, who she had been ignoring.

I blink.

I probably should've helped her go talk to Nia, because she apparently can't do it alone, and also get her ass out of the beating she was having.

Hmm..

She just wants me to be her bodyguard at this point and uses me because of how big I am.

I can't really say anything about her using me while i'm doing the exact same thing.

For her championship.

Well atleast I have a good reason that I can't say, but yeah still bad.

"Rayna, you're on." One of the officials said and I nod, waiting for my music to start.

When it does I go out and slowly start going down the ramp while bathing in cheers.

I don't waste any time getting into the ring, grabbing a mic and standing in the middle. I try to speak but the cheers cut me and I shrug my shoulder, smirking.

"As much as I would love to stay silent and just let all the cheers enter here.." I place a hand over my chest, "They won't allow me to make this promo longer than ten minutes so let's just hope it'll be alright for tonight."

I laugh a little at the few boos coming in. "Right. I've realized very recently that I haven't spoken much about my return to WWE in January, never really had the chance to open up to it."

"With Elimination Chamber already being two weeks away from now-" I don't have the time to finish my sentence that..

Becky's music hits?

And she comes out..

This fucking bitch.

She starts posing for the fans and taking her whole ass time walking down the ramp, slapping some fans' hands. With that big ass smile on her face..

As if she didn't just interrupt me. I can't even have a minute to myself.

"Would you look at that yall.." I point towards Becky as she enters the ring, "She's upset that it was me instead of her talking in this promo. As if she even has anything good to talk about anyway." Becky glares at me, but instead goes to pose on the ropes.

Is she being fucking serious? "Take your time, of course, it's not like I have limited time to talk. Of course.." I roll my eyes as she finally takes her mic.

"The Man has come around-" "Hell no, we're not doing this. We get it 'The Man is coming to every single show like always.' There. Now will you please just cut to the chase and tell me what you want so I can go on with my speech."