Broken

~|a few hours later|~

2d layed down in his bed. He was staring at the ceiling drifting in and out of sleep, not aware of what time it was. He didn't even notice the garage door slam until an angry, drunk, bassist kicked open his door.

2d sat up and look at the green man. He knew what was about to happen. At this point he was used to it. Murdoc gets drunk, finds a reason to be mad at Stuart and then beats the shit out of him.

"Where is it?" The angry bassist growled, taking a step toward the singer. "Where is my beer?" 2d looked up at Murdoc and got out of his bed. He took a deep breath in. "I don't know where it is." He replied, maintaining eye contact with Murdoc. "I know you do" he said before grabbing 2ds throat and lifting him up into the air.

2d struggled to breathe. He grabbed onto Murdocs wrist for support. "I won't ask you again." Murdoc said, his voice stern and cold. "I-I don't k-know" 2d struggled to say. With that, Murdoc punched him and threw the blue haired man against the wall. "P-please" 2d said under his breath although his cries were unheard. They never reached Murdocs ears no matter how hard he tried.

He was in a lot of pain as Murdoc continued to beat him. He tried to block out everything even the hurtful words Murdoc was saying. Before he knew it he was thrown to the ground and kicked in his gut and sides.

Finally once murdoc was done, he leaned down and grabbed a fist full of the singers hair and whispered "Pathetic." Before leaving and slamming the door behind him, leaving behind a broken and bloody singer.

2d felt like he couldn't move. It always ended up like this but maybe not this bad. And all over a fucking beer!

2d felt light headed and then everything went black for him.

—————————————————
Hello! I know this is kind of a short chapter but it's short of a filler chapter. In bad at writing violence but I promise for longer and more entertaining chapters

Bye!!! <3