Chapter 12

At night after having dinner Armaan told everyone to be ready for tomorrow's picnic and everyone excitedly went to sleep as they have to wake up early next day.

IN RUHIT'S ROOM

They both went to their room and Ruhi was deciding their clothes for tomorrrow's picnic.

RUHI - Rohit hum na kal twinning karenge. I lolways used to twin with matashree or poppy when I was a child. Par ab I will twin with you.

ROHIT - Lolways nhi always hota hain

RUHI - Haa wahi wahi

Ruhi said excitedly but soon her smile faded as she recalled her moments with her matashree and poppy and a lone tear escaped her eyes. But she wiped it immidiately so that Rohit could not notice it and smiled again and said

RUHI - Sorry it  was a slip of tongue

But whom are you kidding Rohit had already noticed her mood getting down and he decided to lift up her mood as he always did. He started finding the dress which would suit Ruhi the most and then took out his clothes which would twin with her and then made her sit with him at the window panel from which moon was visible

ROHIT - Achcha tum apne papa ko Poppy bulati thi

RUHI - Nhi nhi wo to mere bade papa the . My dad left the world before I was born.

Seeing Ruhi getting upset again , Rohit softly held her hand and said

ROHIT - Fir to tumhari mumma ne tumhe double pyaar diya hoga right

RUHI [ smilingly]- Haa my matashree used to love me the most. Aur poppy bhi mujhse bahut pyaar karte the. Tumhe pata hain main jab choti thi na I always used to mispronounce the words aur phir jab koi mujhe correct karta tha . I used to Wahi Wahi.

Ruhi said getting excited and Rohit was glad she was sharing her childhood with him. She told him all the things about her childhood like an excited child and he listened to it with all the attention. She told him about all Birlas and also about her Billa boy wand Shivu bhaiya whom she loved the most. But soon her smile started to fade again as she told him about her matashree's death and how her masi and poppy left the house.

RUHI - I have never confessed it in front of anybody but I still love masi the most par at that time I was achild and asked her to go away. But today when I think about the incident maturely I realise that my masi loved matashree to the moon and back why would she kill mumma intentionally. It was a pure accident. But now nothing is left. I can only feel guilty about the incident.

ROHIT - But you were a child at that time Ruhi. It was the duty of your elders to make you understand the things while B nanu tried to do so but B nani stopped him from doing that. I am sorry to say but B Nani could have handled the situation more maturely. But please stop feeling guilty about the incident instead we can make ammendments we will start searching for you masi , poppy and your brother.

RUHI [innocently] - We can try to do that?

ROHIT - If this gives you happiness than we will definitely try to do it. But where are your other family members. They didnt come in our marriage also.

RUHI - Dida , Mahima Dadi and Anand Dadaji died in an accident while Harsh Dadu , Parth badepapa , bademummy and Shivu bhaiya shifted abroad as thry were not able to live in Udaipur with past memories. Shivu Bhaiya is now a doctor and he along with dadu and badepapa runs a chain of Birla hospitals abroad along with the one in Udaipur. He loves me a lot but I didnt go with them as I used to feel connected with matashree while staying in Udaipur. Aur rahi baat humari shadi ki to all happened in so much hurry and dadu's  health declined drastically at that time so they were not able to come. Par tumhare jane ke 6 months baad wo aaye the , they met the whole family and dadu ko to Abhira se bahut pyaar bhi ho gaya just like B nanu .