GUILTY (FELIX'S PLEASURE) (jeonglix) 🪻

WARNING TAGS :
Implied/referenced cheating, Drug use, Alcohol, Underaged drinking, Implied chanlix, Chanlix scenes, Explicit sexual content, Botton felix, Top yang jeongin, Eventual smut, Oral sex, Strangers to lovers, Slight angst, Boys in skirts, Anal fingering, Anal sex, Loss of virginity, Fluff-ish, Age adjusted characters, Hinted chansung, Hinted hyunbin

SUMMARY :
Lee Felix thought he had everything figured out in his relationship, but as time goes, unwanted feelings grow, and jealousy springs ahead.

Finally, Felix has enough, snaps, and runs off. Only to end up within Yang Jeongin's bedroom and who knew. He'd find exactly what he wants there.

(jeongin is older than felix in this.)

A03LINK :
https://archiveofourown.org/works/52666645

˚◞♡

Lee Felix was a good boy. Every parents dream kid and every kid either wanted or wanted to be him.

Straight A student, studied over partying, volunteered, would bake sweet treats for everybody around him, wore modest clothes that were oddly bright, but good boy turned to devious upon meeting Bang Chan.

Naive could have easily been the word to describe him. He was easily swayed into doing things he normally wouldn't and was easily taken advantage of. He'd never even realize what's happened until after everything was said and done, which would always hurt more than when it actually happened.

But Felix always saw the good over the bad, was always searching for the good.. even if it hadn't been there.

Everybody warned him, 'Chan isn't good for you, Felix.' He heard it daily. 'Find somebody worthy of you, Felix. You'll be happier that way.' but he was happy with Chan, and that's all it took.

He let Chan do as pleased and swayed him into his routine. Felix followed without as much as a single complaint.

He swooned Felix over with his boyish charm, and Felix saw nobody but him. Chan got teased for it by his friends, Felix got worried glances and questions from his friends. Still, never enough for Felix to leave Chan because he loved him.

Chan was easy with his words, knew just how to convince Felix to do anything he asked. His tone sweet, but words evil. Felix was 'in love' and didn't see it as anything but 'love'.

Chan was kind, sure, but had tricks up his sleeve that drove adults crazy. He partied over studying and didn't care about his grades - although he was still passing, cared more for football over everything else, and was overall a normal teenage boy. But, everything he did now included Felix.

"Yongbokkie!" The loud voice wasn't nearly enough for Felix to turn his gaze away from where it was locked on Chan's frame, the elder talking about something Felix hadn't quite catched and was throwing his arms dramatically in every which direction and eyes shining from the adolescent lights above their heads.

Whatever the conversation had been, it was enough for Han Jisung, Chan's bestest friend since second year, to throw his head back with the loudest laughter known to man. Definitely more exaggerated than what was needed, but who was asking Felix?

A tap was what finally broke his trance to turn to his left, hand falling from where it proped his head up, Hwang Haewon stood directly above him as she shared nervous glances at Chan and Jisung. She didn't agree with the relationship that Felix created with the two but stood behind him with every step and only vowed to be there for him if anything were to happen.

"Yongbok." Her voice was gentle as she hesitated to take the free seat beside him, only doing so when he had ushered her to sit, "We're still studying, right? It's friday." Felix groaned as he threw his head back.