Something New- Chapter 4

!!SMUT WARNING!!

Juicy POV

I pushed mu tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss. I was holding the back of his neck with one hand and feeling his hair with the other. Kissing wasn't enough and i was still craving more. I climbed down onto the floorboard and started unbuttoning his pants. I could see that he was already hard. I started to tease him a little bit by rubbing his thighs up and down which only made him harder. I started to pull down his pants to get to the boxers but he stopped me. 

E- "Not just yet. you're not the only one who can tease."

He started palming me through my pants. I started moaning and shivering. Damn, he really does know how to tease someone. I could feel my climax coming and he wasn't stopping. he kept going until I was close, but as soon as I was about to cum, he stopped. 

J- "What are you doing?"

E- "Like I said. You're not the only one who can tease."

He started pulling me off of the floorboard and sat me on his lap. He started rubbing my thighs and moving his hips. I've never done this before.  I didn't know what do to so I just did everything that I think a girl would do. I leaned down to kiss him again but once again, he stopped me.

E- "And what do you think you're doing trying to top me? I'm top."

He then flipped us over and I was now the one in the seat and he was the one who was on top of me. He creeped down towards my crotch and started unbuttoning my pants. He pulled them completely off and pulled down my boxers. My dick sprung out and he started licking it. 

He licked the tip and slowly started putting it all the way in his mouth. It felt amazing. I was a moaning mess. Every time he came back up, he would lick the tip and go back down again, deepthroating it. 

J- "E-Eddie, I'm a-about to..."

He stopped. This motherfucker was edging me. He is going to pay for it. I tried to get up, but he pushed me back down. The he flipped me over on my stomach and started pressing on my ass. He was rubbing it and then he opened my cheeks. I started to have second thoughts but at the same time I never wanted this to end. 

He was licking my hole and he kept plunging his tongue inside of me. God it felt so good. All I could think about was having him inside of me. That's all I wanted right then and right there.

J- "C-could you quit t-t-teasing me and f-fuck me already," I said stuttering.

E- "But baby you taste so good I just can't get enough of you." 

J- "Why don't you f-feel me around you?"

I hoped that would get me what I want. He came up and whispered in my ear.

E- "Now that's just what you want, isn't it juice."

His voice sent shivers down my spine. His deep voice was just so hypnotizing I could just hear it forever. He then spit in my hole and pushed one of his fingers in. It hurt at first but then got used to it. Then after I got used to it he pushed another one in, moving them back and forth to stretch the hole. 

E- "How do you feel mi amor?" He said rolling the r.

I couldn't even talk, I felt like I was in heaven. Nothing could be better than this. Being here with Eddie. Just being his, and only his. 

E- "Safe word?"

I hesitated for a second.

J- "Banana."

Eddie then slowly pushed into me. The pain was unbearable, but the pleasure was even better. Then once he was in, he stopped. I whimpered. I wanted him to keep going. He then slowly started moving in and out slowly. I started getting used to him going slow, but I wanted him to go fast. I wanted him to use me like as if I was nothing. 

All of a sudden, he stopped. 

J- "Why'd you s-stop?"

He pulled all the way out, then he flipped me over onto my back. He bent down and started kissing me. That's when rammed into me. He was going fast and all I could see were stars. It felt so good. He didn't stop. Not once. 

J-"I'm c-c-close,"

E- "You're not allowed till I tell you to."

J- "What?"

E- "If you cum before I tell you to, then you're going to be punished."

I tried my best to hold it in.

J- "E-e-eddie ii can't ho-old it an-nymore."

Then I came. Eddie stopped. He completely stopped. He pulled all the way out.  He sat up and I thought he wasn't going to finish. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to go till I couldn't walk anymore. 

E- "I told you not to."

J- "I won't do it again. I promise."

E- "Get up."

J- "What?"

E- "Get up and come sit on me."

I did just that. I sat on him. Then he pulled my hair and started choking me. 

E- "I told you not to cum until I said so slut."

It felt so good. I loved this. How could this possibly be a punishment? Then he pushed me all the way down onto him and started going fast immediately. I started getting overstimulated. My legs started shaking and I couldn't hold myself up anymore, but he lifted me up by my neck and hair and pushed me all the way back down. Then he hit that good spot.

He kept going full force into it and didn't stop. He was bruising it in the best way possible. I started getting close again.

J- "E-eddie. I-im close a-gain."

E- "Cum for me cock slut."

Then I came all over him again and he came in me. The warm and gooey substance plagued my walls and his chest. I laid on top of him still seeing stars and not being able to move. 

J- "Wow."

E- "I didn't think you'd feel this good Juice. I was mistaken in every way possible."

We laid there for a few moments. Just soaking in everything that just happened. I was starting to fall asleep when Eddie woke me up.

E- "Hey amor. We've got to go back home. I've also gotta pick up Apollo."

J- "We might have a slight problem. I can't move."

E- "It's okay. I gotchu."

He picked me up and sat me in the passenger seat. He also got some napkins from the glove box and cleaned me then himself off. He then started the car and i fell asleep. It was a good night.

I hope this thing we have never ends. I didn't think I would love him, but i do. I hope he always feels the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1128  words. This one was brutal for me. Hope you guys like it. Always remember. I'm open to any and all criticism.