several years later, where a teenage Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other, far less content. "I can't believe you slept with an IMP , in OUR FUCKING BED!" Stella screams. Octavia, annoyed at being disturbed, gives a long groan. "It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!" Stolas says back" A motel?! Like a fucking PLEBEIAN?!" Stella screams angrily. Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the halls of the Goetia estate, stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen, Stella continues screaming at Stolas. "You want to fuck this one, TOO?!" Stella screams as she grabs an imp servant and violently tosses him in Stolas' direction. "No! Of course not!" He screams "You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!!" Stella screams as she storms out of the room, shouting angrily the entire time, and smashing more potted plants. Stolas sighs in exhausted exasperation before he notices his daughter has entered the kitchen. " Good mooorning, Octavia! Did you sleep well, my owlet?" Stolas ask Octavia. "Was that a serious question?" Stolas opens the refrigerator to retrieve a massive chunk of zebra meat. "Mm-hmm... What's that you're listening to?" Stolas ask his daughter." This song is called "My World is Burning Down Around Me". (beat) It's by Fuck You Dad." Octavia tells him. Stolas looks down, thinking the name of the band his daughter mentioned is a hurtful remark. " It's a band." Stolas being bemusedly "Ohhhh! How charming..." Stolas grabs the zebra meat and feeds it to a massive potted plant situated in a small alcove off the kitchen as he pets it. Sated, it falls dormant, closing its three eyes. " So, you two done screaming for the day? "Octavia asked as she sips her coffee. "Umm..." Stolas says as Stella lets out another scream of anger and another potted plant is heard shattering in the distance. "You know what I haven't done in a long, loooong time? I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of hell! Why don't we go to?" Stolas asked his daughter. "I'm not five anymore." Octavia says sarcastically. " You always were so happy when I took you to Loo Loo Land! What do you say we go there again, have a day, I can invite Bella if you like?" stollas says know they have been good friends for a couple of years and was hoping he didn't ruin their friendship.
" I'd... rather kill myself." she says annoyed. "There we go! Anything but staying in this house. Now, I'll arrange our security." Stolas picks up a phone carried on a platter by his now bruised and battered servant. " Security for a theme park?" Octavia asked. "We are rich, and we're hot. People want our money and our bodies!" Stolas tells her. Octavia grabs a box of cereal on the table and begins shoveling handfuls into her mouth. " Our money, maybe." she says under her breath. "Speak for yourself, princess. Now... I'm calling the only man who can f*** me!" Stolas says picking up the Phone. Octavia drops the handful of cereal, disgusted "What...?" Stolas immediately backpedaling " Who can protect me! Us! Being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable, you know." Octavia groans and pulls her beanie down over her eyes.

Back in the imp headquarters Blitzo is busy doing very important work in his office, involving crude representations of Millie and Moxxie made out of office supplies that he puppets around and speaks with. Between them is a framed photo of Blitzo with a robe pulled down off his shoulders seductively and a flower between his teeth. The text reads "#1 Bitch" with "BOSS" written in red over it. Blitzo impersonating Millie "Oh, Blitzo! You're such a good boss!" impersonating Moxxie "Yeah, I really want you, sir." impersonating Millie "Me, too!" As himself Let's three-way! Blitzo lowers his two employees below his desk to crotch level, looking momentarily pleasured before being interrupted by the ringing of his Hellphone. Blitzo answer it angrily " WHAT?!" He screams Stolas lustfully " Why, hello, my big-dicked Blitzy." Both Blitzo and Octavia spit out their coffee in sheer surprise. Blitzo slams his "BOSS BITCH" mug onto his desk. Blitzo "What-" Octavia" the--" Blitzo "FUCK--" " Dad?!" Octavia says "Language, everyone!" Stolas's says as he continues talking on the phone." I have a special request~"
" Aw... Look, I just had a chemical peel. So, you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass." Biltzo says annoyed making hand tapping his finger on the desk.
" It's for my daughter." Stolas corrects him. " Ah. Well, make sure she washes it." Blitzo says putting something on his head as a hat.
" No! No, no-no-no." Stolas taking it back. Continues talking "I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land, and I was hoping you brave little Imps and your daughter Bella would accompany us! Stolas then whispers to Blitzo "Octavia doesn't have many friends so I'm hoping her and Bella could have some girl time or whatever it's been a while since I've seen them hang out." he laughs nervously as Octavia rolls her eyes
"We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay? Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die." Blitzo tells him sitting back on his office chair
" I'll pay you~" stolas flirts with him. " Pay me what?" Blitzo ask him. Ignoring the obvious flirting. "Moneyyyy~" stollas continues to flirt."Done!" Blitzo. Screams as he hangs up and accidentally slams his phone down on the desk hard enough to smash it to pieces. After a brief annoyed glance at it, he pulls out a megaphone. "M n' M, and Bell! get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!"
Moxxie opens the door to respond.
" Loo Loo Land?" I walk to the door next to Moxxie "why would I go to Loo Loo land? I question my dad rasing an eye brow.
Millie excitedly smashes her head straight through the office door's glass and asked excitedly "Loo Loo Land?!" I look at her confused " Loo Loo Land!" Blitzo screams back excitedly "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Loona screams