introduction and teaser

A story of a girl who was born in the orthodox primitive patriarchal family where woman education is still a challenge still she managed to earn education because of the regular efforts of her mother but it become again challenging as she had to listen a lot during her childhood from her bhua ( aunt, fathers sister's) but she being a little submissive earlier used to listen and always try to make the environment around their home to stay cool , her bua taunted her a lot of time due to her weight her attitude and her desires , as we are living in a society where woman cant have desires but man can she was somehow managing her studies by listening taunts from her bhua (aunt) and father but things became worst when she got to know about her fathers affair with another woman and nobody questioned him but when they got to know one day that the girl is talking to her guy friend by her father she was brutally beaten up, she was scared as hell she was tortured by her aunts and beaten up by father she cried a lot and beg in front of god please save me as she was just talking and nothing else but she was heard by no one she was shoked felt trapped and next day when she got to know about her mothers bad health she was all set to quit ......

Hey lovely readers tell me your views regarding this teaser ,in the next chapter I will give a detail introduction to characters , do continue reading and like the story and do comment down your views
Stay updated🤗