𝘅𝗶𝘃: love / bombs

Start from the beginning

"You ain't with me." Jack clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, "I lost you a long time ago, right?"

His cheeks reddened in embarrassment at the prospect of boring Olivia.

She laughed quietly, "Carry on. 'M sure I can easily catch up."

Jack noticed the way she shielded her eyes from the sun, and frowned. He grabbed her by the elbows (goosebumps igniting her skin in fear) before spinning them run so that the sun was in his eyes.

Olivia wished he hadn't, not just because he'd touched her skin. The skin of scum. But, because now she could see him in the beautiful sunlight, and the glint the light added to his eyes made her weak at the knees. It was almost dream-like the sun's reflection in his eyes, highlighting those golden specks in the green eyes of him.

Pull it together, girl!

Olivia had noticed that ever since their walk with the Bon-Bons she had an inability to pull it together when she was around Jack, there was just something about him that made her so giddy.

It was sickening.

But, also so fun. Olivia hadn't felt this way before, she didn't even know what she was feeling but it was fun.

Jack mimics grabbing someone by the collar of their shirt, "I've got him, he's shittin' himself, yeah? Then I just full on smack him. He's seein' stars."

"You really punch that hard?" She teased, the corners of her lips curving up into a devious smirk.

Jack pointed finger at her, "You go down London, yeah? Ask around 'bout me and you'll find a crowd of people who've got a shiner from me."

Jack knew Olivia would never go down to London, she'd expressed her dislike for the city so many times that he didn't have to worry 'bout what Olivia might find out about him down there.

Olivia would kill him.

Olivia scoffed, "I doubt it."

"I'm not lying."

Olivia hummed, as footsteps sounded at a rapid pace towards. She, hastily, looked in the direction of the sound. She was ever-so vigilant these days. Always looking over her shoulder, jolting at every bang and clang.

Jack had noticed it.

Olivia was glad he hadn't commented on it.

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows at Finn, who ran full speed in her direction, and then directly into her.

The Shelby teen made a 'humph' sound as she caught Finn and prevented them both from falling to the ground, her arms wrapped around his shoulders and his face pressed against her stomach. "Woah! Watch it, Finn!"

He panted as he desperately tried to catch his breath.

"Coulda knocked any of these folk down." Olivia released one hand from Finn's shoulder to wave at the passerby, "And then they woulda kicked up a fuss, and we ain't got time for that now, do we?"

Finn rolled his eyes and poked at Olivia's ribs.

"Oi!"