7|I need time to think

Homolemo Williams||Homo
Home||08:33

He knocks aggressively on the door and finally opens the door. He widens his eyes seeing that it is unlocked and he frowns his eyes seeing a piece of paper on the paper and it's folded.

He walks towards the paper and takes it. He opens it and reads the following:

I left early this morning,I need some time to think and I'll come back when I'm ready to talk. Please don't follow me!!
xoxo

He smirks and tears the paper. He throws the paper in the small black bin,takes his phone out and goes to his contacts. He presses on his cousin's contact, Brandon Majola's phone rings and finally answered.

"Right there daddy..a-"He immediately drops the call and clicks his tongue.

He sits on the bed and he rubs his eyes. A soft knocks erupts on the door, causing him to look up and locks eyes with his personal bodyguard.

"Booi."

"Mr Williams,I know Mrs Williams asked to not tell you but she left."

"Do you know where she went atleast?"

"I have no clue."Booi answers and his phone rings. He lifts it up again, seeing Brandon's caller ID,he slides the green button and puts it on his ear."You are cheating again?"

"Get off my case,what do you want?"Brandon answers and Homolemo sighs.

"She left."

"Who? Ngokuthula?"

"Yes."

"What did you do?"

"Don't worry about that. We have to find her before that loser Max does. I am begging you dude,she doesn't know about my other life."

"You know you have to tell her at one point."

"Don't make rub it in."Homo rubs his hand over his face and exhales.

"Give me two minutes and meet me at her university."

"Thank you bafo,sorry for disturbing your fix."

"It's whatever."Brandon answers and they end the call.

"Take me to her university."Homolemo gets up and Booi nods his head.

He hopes and prays no one dangerous gets anywhere near his wife.

Ngokuthula Mbatha||Noku
Canteen||08:33

"Makoti wa Williams."Her study buddy and male bestie says, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Stop that man, Quincy."She says and Quincy continues to rub her 16 inches wig.

"You are beautiful man...now,why did you come in my apartment at seven in the morning?"

"I missed you."

"You have thee Homolemo Williams next to you everyday."Quincy says and Ngokuthula keeps quiet as she eats her salad."Is he abusing you?"Quincy whispers and Ngokuthula immediately shakes her head.